Insure Room Contents

SailingHome

Lot's of great advice here. In the US, I can buy insurance that covers if my computer or other things are stolen. Can I do that here? I do not have a lot of stuff, but what I have needs to last me a long time. It is a simple room. I do not have an automobile or bike. I am not old enough to retire in Thaland (must be 50 to get retirement visa; I am 41 and disabled.)

Thanks,

- J

Do you guys have the names of English speaking Insurance Brokers that I can contact in relation to Contents Insurance only?

Agree with the initial poster, loads of very useful information here in the Thai Visa forums, I cannot believe I had not used it more actively in the 1.5 years that I have been here.

Thanks all.

Do you guys have the names of English speaking Insurance Brokers that I can contact in relation to Contents Insurance only?

Agree with the initial poster, loads of very useful information here in the Thai Visa forums, I cannot believe I had not used it more actively in the 1.5 years that I have been here.

Thanks all.

A good English speaker is Peter at AA Ins. Brokers

Peter from AA Insurance Brokers emailed me within the hour of my email and was very helpful indeed with all my queries. Even advising me that if the owner of the building has adequate insurance then I could have my contents covered as part of her insurance and it would work out cheaper.