Any Thai Language Schools In Bangkok With A Good Study Area/Library?

leanbiz

Hello all,

I spend a lot of time at cafes working on my laptop, and I was wondering about being able to do the same thing at a school. I would enjoy learning something while also being able to spend lots of time at the library on my laptop.

I was wondering about a school that I could get an ED Visa with, for about 30,000 Baht, and have access to a nice study area or library where I won't bother anybody if I was there a lot.

Can you suggest any schools that would fit the bill?

Thanks!

The only School I am personally aware of having your requirements:

1) Convenient Study area - where you can also have a cup of coffee - if you so choose

2) Ed Visa

3) Experienced, professional Teachers

"Language Express" located at Mahatun Plaza Building next to Ploenchit BTS.

Prices are well within line of your expectations.

Language Express offer free Trial Lessons.

Edited by Parvis

Hi, Hope your search for a school is going well.

Just thought I would think you will like Pro Language School. Its got a very good reputation for both teaching Thai and also for the easy and fast way they handle the ED Visa.

I have been studying there for over 2 years now and have nothing bad so say about that school. The teachers are great, fully qualified and experiences, and also the teaching material is very good. They can do private classes or small group, and because its got a lot of students its easy for them to find the right class for your level and the times you would be free for study.

I cant remember the exact price of the school for Visa and Study, but I remember it was very competitive and sometimes they have offers on. Oh, and they also have free one hour lessons for a trial, so you could check them out. Please look up their website on the internet.

Have fun looking for a school! jap.gif