Pattaya School Teacher Hits 10-Year Old Hard Enough To Draw Bloodard

Rimmer

Pattaya Private School Teacher Hits 10-Year Old HARD

242.jpg242.jpg242.jpg

PATTAYA: -- Father of a 10-year old child, 4th grade student of a prestigious Pattaya school reported to the Mayor of Pattaya that his child was smacked forcefully by the social science teacher.

The boy was hurt and frightened. The teacher allegedly hit the boy because he did not do his homework. The father went to the police before meeting the Mayor of Pattaya. Asking for justice.

Pattaya, January 19, 2012, [PDN]; Mr.Ittipol Khunpleum, the Mayor of Pattaya was visited by Mr.Jirawat Luangudon, 35-year old father whose 10 year old son ,a 4th grade student of a well known elementary school in Pattaya was punished by a social science teacher who hit the child so hard that he started bleeding. There after scared the boy so he did not want to go to school anymore.

Full story HERE

-- PATTAYA DAILY NEWS 2012-01-20

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

and publishing photo's like that anywhere else in the world would have the police knocking on your door and accusing you of being a pedo...

PDN just dont have a clue do they ?

I'm sorry Soutpeel, but you are obviously the only one with those thoughts........why blame PDN for it.

It's disgusting enough that a SOCIAL SCIENCE teacher takes measures like this.

and publishing photo's like that anywhere else in the world would have the police knocking on your door and accusing you of being a pedo...

Are you trying to divert attention from the fact that a child has been savagely thrashed at a school. A place where children should feel secure and confident that they will be looked after? The photographs may not be to your liking, but for different reasons they are definitely not to my liking. These photographs definitely speak more than the proverbial thousand words. An appropriate retribution measure is called for to protect young children from sadistic thugs masquerading as teachers. Also, the school should be taking measures to protect it's own reputation, for who would send their children there in future after seeing these snaps.

I know what you mean. I was more than a little surprised to see photos of this nature on TV. They illustrate things clearly enough though in a way words could not.