Map Of Bangkok Neighborhoods

ddye123

Hi,

I am considering retiring to Bangkok sometime in the next 10 years. My wife is native Thai and I am interested in a online map or printable image of Bangkok with it's neighborhoods listed in Thai and English. I would like to know where the places are that I read about in the news and forums.

Thank you for your assistance,

David

google has excellant maps with both Thai and English. Point Asia also has excellant maps with better resolution, but only available in Thai.

Point Asia triggers a Google malware alert page, apparently infected and able to infect other computers. Use caution.

FYI I saw the camera mounted google street view car yesterday (Thonburi)

Only way to get to know Bangkok is to live here... and I have been in Bangkok for 9 yrs .. business and work and play... you can Never know all if you are Farang... marry a motor-bike taxi driver and you will know more than most.... but if you can read a map , you are better that all Thai people.. Thai people are only 2 dimentional...

Only way to get to know Bangkok is to live here... and I have been in Bangkok for 9 yrs .. business and work and play... you can Never know all if you are Farang... marry a motor-bike taxi driver and you will know more than most.... but if you can read a map , you are better that all Thai people.. Thai people are only 2 dimentional...

Where is this three-dimensional map you imply? Are you saying Thai people are flat? What does this all mean?

Hi, some of my friends reported seeing it too a few times in central Bangkok.

I guess Google is now seriously decided on pushing their map in Thailand. That's good news, because so far, nobody (including Google Maps) is offering a reliable way of linking an address to a point on the map in Thailand.