Best Pre School In Pattaya...Dark Side Of Sukumvit Road

scorpio

Hi,

we have a 3 year old, we are currently in uk and are toying with the idea of moving to pattaya in next year or so. We have a house on soi nurmpubwan. We want our child to attemd school in that area as going across the busy sukumvit rd is just too risky everyday for her. What schools are best in the area, what type of prices can we expect to pay, our child speaks thai and english reasonably well now, her mother is thai and i am english so she will pick up english from me and some from her mother. English classes are not an issue we just want her to settle in to a decent enougj school in the area and by high school then she can go onto some more advance learning.

There were some good reports on the Hastins Kindergarten on SSCC which is one over from NPW. I did ask on here a few weeks ago if there were any updates from parents with kids there but didn't get any replies. I will be looking for somewhere for my own daughter who will be 3 in March and Hastins is the closest to where I live.

I haven't been for a look round yet but they quoted me 32k baht per term - 2 terms.

http://www.pattayakindergarten.net/