Builders / Finishers Pattaya.

expatgaz

Help is required.Iam looking at building a house, Iam building on abt 2 rai of land, I want a nice house with maybe 3 bedrooms plus a couple of guest apartments outside, pool and all that stuff.I need good builders & finishers, or preferably someone who does everything or supervises the entire build and finish.Can anyone recommend a team they know from experiance.I want someone who I can sit down with and draw up plans and prices and they'd be able to execute in accordance to the drawings and cost.Obviously I'd want to see a proven track record first but any help will be most appreciated.Send me a mail if anyone can help.

Last year I had my small (41 sqmt) condo at View Talay completly renovated (kitchen, bath, hardwood floor, raised ceiling etc) and I used a company that had come highly recommended. We are 100% satisfied with the work. The name of the company is Twinmit Limited Partneship and there office is in Naklua.

Mr Uchade (Took) Kluanklard is the person to contact. 038 370108 or

01 9299362. Good luck.

Thanks for reply, however do you think they'd be up to it as in all fairness there's a big difference between condo renovation and Building a house.I've recently had my 160 Square metre place in View Talay renovated and the job is really good but not sure the company involved would be up to a large house / pool etc. I'll check your firm out and see what they say.

Cheers.

Check out a site called yahoo

He works out of Jomtien. He has some good tips. There are also pictures of his previous work in the area.

I also like looking at coolthaihouse.com

It tells of one persons home building experience. I belive it was in the Pattaya area.

Edited by Azul_Blanco

hi expatgaz

i used a company called lang construction to make my apartments and bar. a english guy called brian runs a veray good thai team. they have made houses for a few of the pepole who have stayed wiyh me. they work out of the new soi lk metro they have also done a lot of work on the soi. brians numberis 079 108 976

i hope this helps because i know how hard it is to fins a good bulder that you can trust

chears.