B-Quik Awesome Service

Mugg

Just bought a used car for my wife. Since the test drive was limited to a few laps around a parking lot not all problems would be found. Only issue I found was the right front brake had some pad noise. I had already checked rotor from a simple feel underneath. I could see plenty of pad so I was sure a closer inspection was needed. No pulling or grabbing was noticed just a slight annoying noise.

Drove off the lot and drove straight to B-QUIK, asked the manager if I could get this looked at. He assured me yes but since this was now around 8:00PM he may not have enough time to get parts and put the car back together. That being agreed upon he did check all lug nuts and placed the hub caps back into trunk (boot).

Returning this morning he directed a tech to remove all wheels and check the brakes. No problem other than a pad hanginging slightly as a result of a pour installation. Everything cleaned lube, packed bearings, and put together again. Noise "Gone" happy wife. I asked how much? "No charge, Inspection free" I was told.

I have had an inspection where I was not told I needed something replaced.. I tipped and went on my way. I will be a future customer on B-QUIK.

• Like 2

Good to hear, I've had nothing but good things to say and experiences with them myself, there's a forum member here who is top tier with the company and he'll sure be glad to hear about it too. Though he might have wished the guy got some kind of service charge out of you or maybe not as it has created a happy customer who came and told others about a good experience and that can be worth 10 fold in the bank in the future.. Especially in a country that so lacks regular, good, sincere, customer service and business ethics..

• Like 1

Good to hear, I've had nothing but good things to say and experiences with them myself, there's a forum member here who is top tier with the company and he'll sure be glad to hear about it too. Though he might have wished the guy got some kind of service charge out of you or maybe not as it has created a happy customer who came and told others about a good experience and that can be worth 10 fold in the bank in the future.. Especially in a country that so lacks regular, good, sincere, customer service and business ethics..

I actually told him if I needed new set of Pads go ahead and install..He said yes if you need I would have mentioned it... It was not easy tipping them either... The equipment is top notch and the camera's in each stall makes it obvious that they wanted no question about their professional work...

I agree, B-Quick has good service. They are competing with the other big auto repair shops. They pulled 2 nails out of my tires and repaired them no charge. They never charge for tire plugs, whether car, truck, motorcycle or big bikes.

Agree...but quick into your wallet if your don't watch them

I agree with that as in any transaction. After using B-Quik I do not feel I would need to look over their shoulders, I have great confidence in the techs and the manager ; in both professional ability and integrity. I do not say this easily.

I agree, B-Quick has good service. They are competing with the other big auto repair shops. They pulled 2 nails out of my tires and repaired them no charge. They never charge for tire plugs, whether car, truck, motorcycle or big bikes.

I agree that B-Quick offers great service - I didn't know they offered free repairs though, I recently paid 150b for them to remove a screw from my tire and patch it, did you originally purchase the tires from them?

I agree that B-Quick offers great service - I didn't know they offered free repairs though, I recently paid 150b for them to remove a screw from my tire and patch it, did you originally purchase the tires from them?

I was not offered any free service as I pulled in, it was the management that offered the free service as I tried to settle the bill.. It could be the luck of the draw

...but they still do things the "local" way....I've had my AC cleaned and reconditioned,but they had to cut some plastic underneath the glove compartment to get there,so the AC was working good again,but every time I've hit some bump my glove box will open...they just did some "monkey job" and use wire (!) to connect the cut plastic pieces togather again!! So I went back and tell them (!) how they can fix it,because firstly I've heard the famous "mai dai"....so at the end they fixed it...and no chargewai.gif

I am just now returning from B-QUIK. Now that I know my brakes are up to snuff, wife and I decided a trip to Chonburi was in order. I had not really put my foot in it up till than and I noticed a low thumping sound as I approached 65KM and continued through 90KM..

I took it back to Khun Mai and he jumped in it hit the sukumvit and returned with a grin on his face. He spoke to the mechanic and 10 minutes later Khun Mai and I are testing it together this time... Thump is gone... I asked how much, he said mechanic found speedo cable lose and also repositioned and lubricated, No Charge... Now I am starting to wonder if these guys actuallt worked there. cowboy.gif ... I bought everyone a coffee my bill 80baht... I also tipped the mechanic and you would have thought I was handing him a grenade with the pin pulled...

I will also vouch for B-Qwik.

Bought a used car and ran over a nail about 3 weeks later. Saw the flat about 7pm on a Tuesday. Checked the trunk - had a spare but no tire-iron.

Wife calls B-Qwik. Guy says he's the only one at the shop, but as soon as he closes up the shop he will hop on his motorbike, come to our place and change the tire for free!

I was highly skeptical, but he showed up as promised, did the job and left. We tried to tip him but he wouldn't take it.

I was quite impressed.

• Like 1

HH has a sparkling new B Quik, so i thought I'd give it a try. Brought the car over on the way back from the school run, and had them check the coolant level, the indicator on the dashboard came on once ('STOP YOUR ENGINE IMMEDIATELY' or words to that effect) and indeed level was at the minimum end. Actually my intention was to buy just a liter of coolant and fill it up myself. No, sir.

Guys all over me, while I parked. After I (kind of) explained what I wanted, please sir take a seat in our waiting room. They took the car inside, lifted it up, found a (slightly) leaking hose, and filled the reservoir. Explained to me there was no problem driving the car till next service, and have the hose replaced by the dealer. No charge, sir, thank you very much.

So that was very very good service. No shortage off personnel either, English speaking too. Excellent! Recommended!

(BTW, They looked at my rather new tires, and obviously wondered where I got them. Cleaned the sidewalls too, as I noticed when I got home. violin.gif )

Edited by Presto

...but they still do things the "local" way....I've had my AC cleaned and reconditioned,but they had to cut some plastic underneath the glove compartment to get there,so the AC was working good again,but every time I've hit some bump my glove box will open...they just did some "monkey job" and use wire (!) to connect the cut plastic pieces togather again!! So I went back and tell them (!) how they can fix it,because firstly I've heard the famous "mai dai"....so at the end they fixed it...and no chargewai.gif

Next time insist they do it properly and spend the day removing the dashboard, fix the issue then another day to re-install the dashboard, surely it would not add that much to the bill.

Next time insist they do it properly and spend the day removing the dashboard, fix the issue then another day to re-install the dashboard, surely it would not add that much to the bill.

Does anyone know how to do it properly? . ANYTHING l have dealt with here is held together with wire or cement. cowboy.gif

Does anyone know how to do it properly? .

Dunno, when I need something done I throw the keys to a pleb. issues are sorted with the minimum of fuss and to a standard that does not appear to be overly dodgy.

Yep, I feel i have to add my 2 bahts worth here...anyone who recalls my headaches with mitsu after I bought my triton nearly a year ago might appreciate / understand my frustration here...

My tyres had a 'strange' wear on 'em after just a few months, obviously the settings were out so I asked misu in phuket..(NOT krabi where i bought it as they haven't a clue) to have a look, they immediately said they will check it all out out starting with suspension etc.(?) I was quite impressed until i saw one of their chaps 'checking' the alignment up by EYE and then adjusting the tyre pressures (all wrong of course)..then I later found ALL 4 dust caps missing..not a big deal i know but those things r there for a reason!

I returned to the phuket misu dealers as agreed only to be told they dont have the equipment to do these checks !? so I had the tracking (etc.) checked again elsewhere and the wheels swapped around (as suggested on this forum)...but last week I noticed the same dam_n problem on the front tyres just before yet another drive to phuket, I drove to krabi misu dealers who were not at all helpful / interested so I called into B quick in Krabi..

Ok, I had to wait ages as they were v busy but strangely enough I didn't mind on this occasion as this actually inspired confidence (I saw many of the local minibus drivers there also waiting (?)) and I have to say the service was excellent! this was the only time in the 10 years plus I've been in Thailand that I can actually say I felt comfortable and confident....even as I type this I can't believe I'm saying it but it's true. Well done B Quick, please keep it up, we assure you that your good service will be rewarded in the long run.

Only 1 neg point tho..on checking the tyre pressures later I found all to be around 10 psi over! but easily remedied..hmm..

• 2 months later...

Hi,

It must be the place but Bquik staff are always lazy to check the exact price of what I want to repair on their computer.

They also have a stupid girl at the desk who doesn't know what she is talking about.

Also they are often overpriced: 1200 for the front brake pads + 800 to install them !!!

They seem to be good only for battery and oil...

Hi,

It must be the place but Bquik staff are always lazy to check the exact price of what I want to repair on their computer.

They also have a stupid girl at the desk who doesn't know what she is talking about.

Also they are often overpriced: 1200 for the front brake pads + 800 to install them !!!

800 doesn't sound right for fitting. Honda charges me 1800-2000 for front pads, so the b-quik total cost is about right. Dob't bother with the front desk girl - ask their head mechanic about costs - they will get the prices.

• Like 1

Hi,

800 doesn't sound right for fitting. Honda charges me 1800-2000 for front pads, so the b-quik total cost is about right. Dob't bother with the front desk girl - ask their head mechanic about costs - they will get the prices.

My local shop, can't think of the name, is Chinese owned and is reputed to be the best around in Ubon. Brake pads for the Vigo l was quoted 1200bht for brand name and 800bht for cheapies, inclusive of fitting. cowboy.gif

Hi,

Yep she's mostly just a greeter, a friendly face, calling her stupid is a bit harsh don't ya think?..

I'm curious to know though is this a specific location you are speaking of or B-quik in general? Cause on occasion there is always bad days and also bad customers so it may be either in your case, but surely not the entire B-quik chain? The opposite of your opinion seems heavily stacked against you..

I'd also be curious to know what other over priced work you've had done as you mentioned "often they are over priced" I would think that if it's that "often" you'd stop going there? Or maybe you're just in a mood to complain about something today? violin.gifpassifier.gif

Edited by WarpSpeed

Hi,

My local shop, can't think of the name, is Chinese owned and is reputed to be the best around in Ubon. Brake pads for the Vigo l was quoted 1200bht for brand name and 800bht for cheapies, inclusive of fitting. cowboy.gif

shock1.gif and you paid it!!

Wait! Why aren't you complaining??

Edited by WarpSpeed

Hi,

shock1.gif and you paid it!!

Wait! Why aren't you complaining??

No, just an inquiry cos Toyota want around 2000bht. cowboy.gif

Hi,

Prices should be including installation, what car do you have?

hak

If the one at Big 'C' Pattaya is anything to go by they are f*#king idiots.

I'd rather have the 3 Stooges work on my pick-up.

I just love nonsensical posts like these, they contain absolutely no info just a general all around disparaging comment with no examples that look more like trolls then anything really worth while.. jerk.gif

I just love nonsensical posts like these, they contain absolutely no info just a general all around disparaging comment with no examples that look more like trolls then anything really worth while.. jerk.gif

You forget, an auto engineering shop is only as good as the man with the spanner in his hand and an experienced eye. All outlets will not be the same. coffee1.gif

You forget, an auto engineering shop is only as good as the man with the spanner in his hand and an experienced eye. All outlets will not be the same. coffee1.gif

Yep.... Though I didn't really forget it, would be nice to know of specifics as no one can make any corrections without any specifics..

Yep.... Though I didn't really forget it, would be nice to know of specifics as no one can make any corrections without any specifics..

Can you translate that, just for me. In workshop language. cowboy.gif