Did You Get A Double Entry Tourist Visa In The U.S. Recently?.

Hi.

Has anyone been able to successfully get a Double Entry Tourist Visa recently at one of the Thai embassies in the United States. Did you apply for the visa at the embassy or use a visa service?

What documents beside the visa application, passport and photos did the Thai embassy request from you?

I called up the Thai Consulate here in New York inquiring about a Double entry visa but was told. only single entry TV are being given.

TC.

I personally have not received a Tourist visa in the US recently. But, I do know someone that recently, within the last two months, received a triple entry tourist visa at the Honary Consulate in Houston Texas. Reports indicate that the consulate in Portland is also friendly. I'll attach details from the Houston consulate. Call them or e-mail them for the latest info:

Visa application procedures , Houston Texas.doc

Good luck!cowboy.gif

Edited by wayned

I have rec'd a triple out of XXXX and a friend rec'd a triple out of Houston. Not to be nitpicky but there is only one embassy per country, rest are consulates. Look them up on Wiki for functions.

You should not have any trouble with obtaining a double anywhere. Send your packet off with tickets arrival/depature and a bank statement and whatever other crazy nonsense this third world country is asking.

Edited by bangkokburning

I got one outta Washington DC I'm not sure how many entries as it just has a "M" which I assume is multiple. We went to Laos for a week and reentered yesterday so I know its good for 2 entries.

When making my flight plans to come here I made the trip 99 days long and 90 day visa would've ended with overstay fees would've applied. Lady on the phone was most helpful and for $25 more than the single entry I recieved a multiple entry visa. Only I don't know how many entries and wife wants to go to shopping at Tchiclek and hope I can come back wit her :) (I assume2-4 entries)

Extra documents sent were bank statements copy of my wife's Thai passport and a copy of our wedding certificate

They gave me a new 90 days when entering yesterday but I know the computer will hash it out when leaving

It seems you have a non-immigrant visa, followed by a letter. Something like "non-O" and where is says number of entries it says M. The "M" normally stands for multiple. Another clue would be that it would be valid for 1 year from issuance, instead of 3 months.

A mulitple entry is good for an unlimited number of entries, as long as the visa is valid. So even if you enter 1 day before the visa itself expires you get a fresh 90 days to stay.