Finding The Chinese Native Teacher For Playing With The 3 Yr Old

Anchal

Does anyone know where I can find the private Chinese native teacher for playing with my son ; 3 yr old. in Pattaya?

I am Thai and can speak Chinese (not good but can communicate) so no problem if the teacher can't speak Thai or English.

I did not expect the language teaching in this age but just want my son to get familiar with the language and have fun to do some activities with the teacher.

I tried to do some search but most of them are Thai.

Actually best would be the chinese student who study in Thailand and live in Pattaya area or nearby but do you have any idea where I can find them?

Thanks

The best answer I could give is that if you know any of the Chinese people in Pattaya to ask them maybe. If not even try going to one of the Chinese restaurants and talking with some of the owners/workers and I'm sure someone will help.

Everywhere in the world there is a Chinese community and they kind of stick to themselves and I would think they would be quite happy to help you with this.

Hello Anchal,

I'm a Chinese living here since last year. I'm from Suzhou, but speak Mandarin perfectly. I also have a friend here who is from Bei Jing.

My email address is:

Could you tell me more details about your requirement ? Maybe I can help you find a solution.

Best Regards

Susan

Edited by Rimmer
email removed as per forum rules use PM function

Hello Anchal,

I'm a Chinese living here since last year. I'm from Suzhou, but speak Mandarin perfectly. I also have a friend here who is from Bei Jing.

My email address is:

Could you tell me more details about your requirement ? Maybe I can help you find a solution.

Best Regards

Susan

Ahaaaa Told you she might be able to help.