Wedding On A Boat

mcd

Been looking for info about having a wedding on a boat in BKK. No luck so far. Anyone has info about it? Found one website, based in Phuket though. Would prefer to stick with BKK since most of the bride's family is based here, and a few senior family members will have to travel from the North.

Been looking for info about having a wedding on a boat in BKK. No luck so far. Anyone has info about it? Found one website, based in Phuket though. Would prefer to stick with BKK since most of the bride's family is based here, and a few senior family members will have to travel from the North.

I don't know how many guests you want to invite for your wedding and what time of day(morning, afternoon, night?) you want to have the wedding. Any way, if the number of your guests are not more than 50, you can check with Wanfah Restaurant near Ratchawongse Pier. I know they have boats with various sizes. They may be able to arrange it for you. I know they also have rice barge river cruise that serve fruits and drink in the afternoon. You may consider this rice barge program and rent it for a private party(your wedding party)

Check it here at http://www.wanfah.com/new/eng/room.html

If you have more guests, you can try Riverside Boat From Riverside Hotel Near Sunghi Pier. www.riversidebangkok.com

Hope this help! :o

Hi there,

If you're looking for a boat wedding in Bangkok, take a look at our website. It's www.creativeeventsasia.com or just email me at [email protected]

We arrange all the legal, ceremony and reception arrangements of weddings (all or just one of the aspects, whatever you require). We have a choice of boats available in Bangkok for wedding parties, including rice barges and larger luxury boats.

We can cater for smaller or larger receptions and would be happy to answer any further questions you have.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Cheers,

Kris