Hormone Treatment

gamini

My Oncologist at BGH prescribed 3 monthly Zoladex inections for prostate cancer and charged mt BT 40,000 for the first injection. Three times the online pharmacy cost for the same brand medicine. I can not possible afford his charges and I am wondering which hospital in Bangkok can give me these ijections at a reasonable price or where I can buy or order these "on line".

I can get them from a canadian pharmacy sent here but would there be any duty or problems?

HI!

I must think that you live in Chiang Rai,since you post it here-and in that case,I wood go to the puplic hospital,as I know, that they know alot about canser in there.

My friend was first at Ower Brooke, and after 3 days they still diddent know what was wrong whit him-he came to the puplic hospital-after 15 min. they told us that it was lounge canser.

It is not as pretty as ower Brooke but they sure know what they are doing.

You can also drive over the new bridge-right after the first stop light on your right hand,there is a private clinic and I am pretty sure he can give you the medicine-at what cost I dont know.