Freeplayo Launches First In Pattaya

FreePlayo

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Again 2 out of 5 logos , this is now 7 days in a row , dont tell me this is random!

Why not 1 out of 5 or 3 ?

Im getting frustrated here .

Yes it happening to me now as well and for probably longer than 7 days ..... isnt worth the time, effort and the spam.

Again 2 out of 5 logos , this is now 7 days in a row , dont tell me this is random!

Why not 1 out of 5 or 3 ?

Im getting frustrated here .

Yes it happening to me now as well and for probably longer than 7 days ..... isnt worth the time, effort and the spam.

takes me two minutes to complete

you must have a really short attention span........

Edited by timekeeper

Has anyone akshully COLLECTED the prize? On here? One of the membones I mean...

I have over 1000 points and turned in 200 for a discount at tequila reef. I went and used it there without any issues. Is that what you are asking?

I just hit 5/5... yahoooo!!!!

post-32036-0-83372600-1331057215_thumb.j

WAIT!!!! <deleted> is going on here... it says I hit 5/5 and I get only 5 points? Then I check my balance and says I just got 5 points. And on the banner on top scrolled by and said I got only 5 point. I have a full screen shot showing the logos I chose but didn't want to post it here so I just posted the small part that says I hit 5/5.

Edited by Jayman

I just hit 5/5... yahoooo!!!! post-32036-0-83372600-1331057215_thumb.j WAIT!!!! <deleted> is going on here... it says I hit 5/5 and I get only 5 points? Then I check my balance and says I just got 5 points. And on the banner on top scrolled by and said I got only 5 point. I have a full screen shot showing the logos I chose but didn't want to post it here so I just posted the small part that says I hit 5/5.

Hi Jayman,

Between midnight and 1:15 we had an issue with points being wrongly assigned to results; a set up error by us. It has been fixed and your points balance should now reflect your great result!

I just hit 5/5... yahoooo!!!!

post-32036-0-83372600-1331057215_thumb.j

WAIT!!!! <deleted> is going on here... it says I hit 5/5 and I get only 5 points? Then I check my balance and says I just got 5 points. And on the banner on top scrolled by and said I got only 5 point. I have a full screen shot showing the logos I chose but didn't want to post it here so I just posted the small part that says I hit 5/5.

i see you got the points, so congrats Jayman, persistence pays off then.

i have had a few 500's still awaiting the big one.............

The most I hit before was 3/5. I hit a 4/5 once but wasn't logged in and never got them. This was like a jackpot for me. I was so excited I didn't even notice that it said 5 points all over the place till I looked at my balance. It was a good thing I took screen shots cause I was thinking I could come here and brag about winning.

All in all they settled the issue without any problems. So I can attest that they are a stand up operation. Not sure how anyone could complain about free stuff.

I promise you I will let you know if I can win more than 2 / 5 . Today same same.....

Dont tell me this is random.

Why not 1/5 or 3/5 ?

Edited by balo