Vacuum Cleaner Repair (Miele)

corkman

Hi All,

I've got a Miele vacuum cleaner which is about 5 years old - I brought it with me from farang-land when I moved over. A couple of days ago it just stopped working. Plugged it in, turned it one, and nothing happened.

Does anyone know where in Bangkok I could take it for a possible repair? It doesn't necessarily need to be a Miele dealer.

Thanks in advance.

If this modell is 5 years old and imported, you probably won't find a offical service here and hardly spareparts either. I had the same with a AEG washing machine what I brought from EU when I moved here. Maybe buy a new one?

Yes, I know where to go but it may be a bit far for you if you are in the central Bangkok area. The place is the Thonburi Market in the Bang Khae area. That would be Petchakaseam and Wattana Rd. Past THE MALL BANGKHAE. I have had many electrical items repaired there succesfully. From sound equipment to vaccum cleaners. It's a large market so you would have to inquire about the appliance repair area in Thai upon arrival. This is near where I live so I's one of the few places I am aware of. The only other repair facility I know of would be in the Old Siam in China Town on the 2nd floor behind Black Canyon.

Good luck