Perpetual Tourist Changed His Visa From Double Entry Tourist To Non Immigrant O Visa

Hello together,

yesterday I went to CM immigration to change my double entrance TV to a non immigrant o visa. I had a piece of paper from the german consulate in CM about my current pension plus the diference placed in a thai bank account totalling 809.000 Baht. It was a mess becouse it was mondays and the place was very crowded. After almost 4 hours waiting in the que they found out that I must first convert my current TV visa to a non o visa with the papers provided and after another about 2 month I can get an extention of stay for another year. Took 2 days to do so but will save me a lot of hassle to get another double entrance tourist visa. Cost for change of visa 2000 Baht plus for the 1 year extention another 1900 Baht. But for the extention for a full 1 year I must show the same evidence, totalling 800.000 Baht. Staff at CM immigration very profecionell and nowing what are they doing. Bye bye to living in Thailand as a tourist.