Mini Choppers

barefoot1988

if you mean the ryuka 125 cc cruisers they are available in the big c now but they are a bit of an unknown quantity compared to the famous bike makers

the ticket price is 38k with a pile of freebies thrown in (hemets ,t-shirts ,jackets etc not sure about points though )

if you can live with the speed it might be ok but i doubt these things can cruise on a real thai road where 120+kmph is normal ,i would get a kawasaki boss or a honda phantom 2nd hand and shouldnt cost a lot more but you get a hi quality budget cruiser that will run forever

if you mean the ryuka 125 cc cruisers they are available in the big c now but they are a bit of an unknown quantity compared to the famous bike makers

the ticket price is 38k with a pile of freebies thrown in (hemets ,t-shirts ,jackets etc not sure about points though )

if you can live with the speed it might be ok but i doubt these things can cruise on a real thai road where 120+kmph is normal ,i would get a kawasaki boss or a honda phantom 2nd hand and shouldnt cost a lot more but you get a hi quality budget cruiser that will run forever

not the ryuka, its a proper chopper styled cruiser,