Missing Article Arriving Home

Jale

Twice now we ended up missing something after using the taxi service from Tesco Lotus (North Road) to return home with a large amount of purchases. The first time it was an umbrella we clearly remembered having getting out of Tesco but somehow didn't make it home and then today, a bag of ground pork we did have (it's on the bill) and the cart was definitely empty after we loaded the taxi. Arriving home, the driver generally helps unload the items from the back to the gate and we kind-of casually look that we have everything before we pay the fare.

There are several possibilities: The umbrella may have been forgotten in the cart. An item may have fallen or shifted under the seat in the taxi (open truck - mini version of a Baht bus). It has never happened with the taxi service from Carre...sorry... Big C.

No big loss, I just wanted to share my frustration and see if anyone else has had that kind of experience.

I had the opposite happen once. I was in line behind a motorbike taxi guy at Tesco Lotus Suhkumvit (paying for our purchases) and asked if he was working. Figured it was easier for him to drive me home instead of lugging my stuff to the taxi stand alllllll the way out on Suk Rd. He agreed and drove me home. As I was unpacking my stuff I found one bag of stuff that was not mine! He came back to pick it up shortly after. giggle.gif