Hiring A Van From Pattaya To Pimai (30 Minutes North Of Korat)

pumpuiman

Hello All,

Wondering if any of you kind gentleman know of a van for hire service from Pattaya to Pimai. (Pimai is about 30-40 minutes northeast of Korat)

I'll be taking a bus down to Pattaya from Korat but will be traveling with my Brother on my return trip...and he's got a thing against buses.

Can anyone suggest a trusted service? Does anybody know the approximate cost?

Thanks for the help, and hope I may get a chance to meet some of you folks on my excursion...I'll buy a few rounds.

I appreciate your time,

Eric

There is at least one, and he operates from around the Soi Diana area. Ask a few people around there.

Thanks for the reply,I shall do that if I can not get any concrete information. I was hoping to get my transport squared away before my arrival in Pattaya...If anyone knows a name or number of such a service It would be great. Perhaps I'm barking up the wrong tree in the Pattaya forum, I think I'll post a similiar thread in the Korat area. Again, thanks for your time.

Eric

you want a a van or a minibus,if minibus might be able to help my brother in law has one and he will supply a driver he lives near pattaya and can do a return journey driver english is ok,pm me with a number ill call you but i will see how much i can get it for you,but i will call him from ireland it only 1cent a minute to call him from here,bob

partytime2.gif

you want a a van or a minibus,if minibus might be able to help my brother in law has one and he will supply a driver he lives near pattaya and can do a return journey driver english is ok,pm me with a number ill call you but i will see how much i can get it for you,but i will call him from ireland it only 1cent a minute to call him from here,bob

partytime2.gif

Thanks for the reply. I am currently checking out a service here in Pimai. I will get back in touch with you if it doesn't work out. I appreciate you taking the time to help.

Cheers,

Eric

Please let me know how you get on. I travel regularly to Phimai (bus Pattaya - Korat - Phimai). Might try minibus sometimes.

Going to check out a local service here in Pimai today. supposed to be good (they transport the local and visiting monks around)

I'll post my experience and let you know their contact info. Thanks for your reply.

Eric

actually phimai in thai means jungle 8)

I know it's off topic but phimai mean "New Year" in Thai but that also depends on the phonics, tone etc. tongue.png

The town name Pimai (or Phimai) was actually taken from the local ruins. It was found repeatedly inscripted in stone at several sites, and scholars determined it may refer to the geographical area.