Thai Bride Reject Threatens To Kill Herself At British Embassy In Bangkok

webfact

• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's really alarming about some of the comments in this thread is the number of people who have adopted a vigilante position and who ignore completely the need for legal due process, scary, very very scary.

Legal Process?, she will undoubtly get it, but maybe will dissappointed, You wanna start a fighting fund for the Money grabbing *****.

Just a reminder to White western guys out there why Thai females say they like you, and it's nothing to do with your looks or charms

You've got a point. All those posters that think she has is 'right' in pretending she will commit suicide if she is unable to pursue more money by gaining admittance to the UK, should set up a 'fighting fund' to allow her to pursue her dream.

She spent how much on legal fees? Not exactly desperate then...

What's really alarming about some of the comments in this thread is the number of people who have adopted a vigilante position and who ignore completely the need for legal due process, scary, very very scary.

Legal Process?, she will undoubtly get it, but maybe will dissappointed, You wanna start a fighting fund for the Money grabbing *****.

Just a reminder to White western guys out there why Thai females say they like you, and it's nothing to do with your looks or charms

You've got a point. All those posters that think she has is 'right' in pretending she will commit suicide if she is unable to pursue more money by gaining admittance to the UK, should set up a 'fighting fund' to allow her to pursue her dream.

Just call it an investment in the future.

Interesting link.

http://www.andrew-drummond.com/view-story-other.php?sid=104

To say she is not trying to make money out of this story the link says different including starting an organisation called the Federation of Thai & Foreign Spouse Networks and expects Thai government funding.

The story has been blown out of all propotion, she had no right to enter the UK at the time and that is the reason why the immigration Judge upheld the decision made by the UKBP.

I guess with 8 mins to closing following her free publicity stunt she is alive and kicking.

That is Thainess, so why complaign.

Except it's not happening in Thailand it's happening in the UK, home of one of the oldest and most robust legal systems anywhere, that's why! I suppose using your logic, or lack of, you'll declare that to be Englishness or something equally silly.

You are forgetting that there are two legal systems in the UK - England & Wales and a separate Scottish system based on a completely different concept, Roman Law rather than Common Law

Interesting link.

http://www.andrew-dr...her.php?sid=104

To say she is not trying to make money out of this story the link says different including starting an organisation called the Federation of Thai & Foreign Spouse Networks and expects Thai government funding.

The story has been blown out of all propotion, she had no right to enter the UK at the time and that is the reason why the immigration Judge upheld the decision made by the UKBP.

I guess with 8 mins to closing following her free publicity stunt she is alive and kicking.

It appears she is telling a lot of lies on herself, sayinhg one thing then later saying something else.

She sure has made it harder for Thai ladies to real in anymore farang fish.

Nice that she is setting up an organization to teach other Thai ladies how to take advantage of farang men.

hats & horns.

Edited by z12

If you'd all just read what's written thus far you'd see that she's in Japan at a conference!

What's the source of that information?

Try #471 for starters, everyone else should try reading this: http://www.andrew-dr...ory.php?sid=490 - the UK courts may not agree to her comming back but the Eurpoean Court has agreed to hear her appeal, guess where that will lead. Also, for those who have automatically accused her of adultry you should perhaps lend at least a little credance to her version of events involving Turkish cruises for starters.

#471 is just some other guy here on thaivisa. Is there any credible news source that she has gone to Japan for a conference? It seems highly unlikely. More likely she just bottled it (surprise).

Except it's not happening in Thailand it's happening in the UK, home of one of the oldest and most robust legal systems anywhere, that's why! I suppose using your logic, or lack of, you'll declare that to be Englishness or something equally silly.

You are forgetting that there are two legal systems in the UK - England & Wales and a separate Scottish system based on a completely different concept, Roman Law rather than Common Law

Scottish law is certainly not based on Roman law. Do your research.

She did not meet the laws of England to be his wife. Because of women like her, many countries have implemented laws to prevent fraudulent marriages, thank goodness. So there is your farang legal system, happy now.

"she did not meet the laws of England", that means what precisely, please!

"because of women like her". women like what, you know nothing about her other than what Andew Drummond wrote and you only believe half of what he says, conveniently!!

"because of women like her", women like who/what, you've set yourself up to be judge and jury and found her guilty of something only you understand and you're not in favour of her having access to the same courts that any other person would have ion the same situation, why is that I wonder, do you dislike Thai women or indeed women in general?

"many countries have implemented laws to prevent fraudulent marriages", her marriage cannot have been fraudulent since she was granted a visa and ILR on the basis of it!

Look, I don't care if you don't like women and/or that you don't support or care for any legal system, apparently, just don't come out here making silly unsuportable arguments based on half of one article and your own presumptions.

If you'd all just read what's written thus far you'd see that she's in Japan at a conference!

Try #471 for starters, everyone else should try reading this: http://www.andrew-dr...ory.php?sid=490 - the UK courts may not agree to her comming back but the Eurpoean Court has agreed to hear her appeal, guess where that will lead. Also, for those who have automatically accused her of adultry you should perhaps lend at least a little credance to her version of events involving Turkish cruises for starters.

#471 is just some other guy here on thaivisa. Is there any credible news source that she has gone to Japan for a conference? It seems highly unlikely. More likely she just bottled it (surprise).

AH, how refreshing to see someone finally give the benefit of inocence until proven guilty, opps, sorry, wrong post!

The Flying Sporran said it so it must be true.No doubt he has some photos of her at Departures on her way to Japan.Classic.

Probably the Husbands money in the first place.

• Like 1

The Flying Sporran said it so it must be true.No doubt he has some photos of her at Departures on her way to Japan.Classic.

Ah Dundee, or is that Detective Dundee, hmm, doubtful.

No less doubtful than clueless Chiang mai who believes everything Andrew Drummond says.clap2.gif

Scottish law is certainly not based on Roman law. Do your research.

OK I was amused and overstretched my memory of school history; Scots (not Scottish) Law is a hybrid system but all I was doing was pointing to the fact that it nothing to do with Englishness

You've only got 3 and a half hours left sweetheart. Hope you're not stuck in traffic.

If the poor girl isn't as good as her word no man will ever trust her again.....

She may have to postpone, I hear a little bomb went off in the area so she may consider it a little dangerous at the moment, a girl could get killed.

• Like 1

so - when's the funeral? she did it right? I mean Thais don't lie right?

She only threatened and changed her mind. Feeling brave enough to risk my mistress whiplash I want to add: "that's a woman's prerogative"

So did she do nothing yesterday at all? No statements, no more attention grabbing, after all the talk she just laid low?!

I kinda feel like I was watching a soap opera that got cancelled in the middle of a cliff hanger.

Is anyone else kinda disappointed that nothing happened yesterday? Not that I wanted her to make good in her suicide promise but I was watching this spectacle, where's the conclusion??

Man says Dam will collapse on certain day it doesn't but spookes a lot of Thais he's now facing legal action, Thai threatens suicide on a certain day thousands of Falangs change their schedules/holidays to witness this heroic event it doesn't happen i expext the authorities to take the same legal actionbiggrin.png .

• Like 2