Anyone Know A Decent Thai Handymn In Pattaya ? Who Is Easy To Pay With Decent Work.

scorpio

Hi,

i have a house on darkside, bought it last year and its sitting empty, wife wants it done up before she moves in, we need tiling done outside on walls in driveway, new doors fitted, tiling inside on floors, painting in some rooms, house is in very good order but we need things changed from thai style to more western style.

Please pm me or post telephone numbers etc on here.

THANKS IN ADVANCE

I'm sorry but all I can say is that in Thailand for the past 11 years I have always found that the motorcycle taxis are good to ask about ANYTHING. You might luck out or it might turn into a nightmare but worth a shot. If they bring someone in just see what you think of them.

I'm sorry but all I can say is that in Thailand for the past 11 years I have always found that the motorcycle taxis are good to ask about ANYTHING. You might luck out or it might turn into a nightmare but worth a shot. If they bring someone in just see what you think of them.

This is true. And the quality you will get... flip a coin.

As someone so eloquently put it before... it's not handymen or builders, it's farmers with hammers.