Audio Expert Wanted

gennisis

I have a new set of Creative T40 speakers....wanted them for my Television and computer.

I have tried everything I can think of but can only get a very small sound from them. Have tried different cable etc...no success.

Have had a friend who is reasonably audio capable...no success.

So,I am looking for a professional audio expert to come and get them working.

Does anyone know such a person in Chiang Mai ??

Does the tv and computer have mono or stereo outputs/jacks?

Tried turning the volume on the tv and computer up?

Sometimes those rca adaptors are bad from the factory, have you tried replacing it?

If your phone has a headphone jack, try plugging it in and see if it works. Sometimes you have to set the settings to no mic.

Sometimes those rca adaptors are bad from the factory, have you tried replacing it?

If your phone has a headphone jack, try plugging it in and see if it works. Sometimes you have to set the settings to no mic.

The TV has the standard 2 stereo outputs red & white. The computer the green audio socket. I have 2 rca adapters.but neither improved the sound. both tv and computer audio have been turned up to max. with no improvement.

Is there a 'gain' adjustment on the back of the speakers? My altec lansing's have them for level matching.

If not then i suspect they are defective an should be exchanged for a new pair. Also check and see if there is a fuse on the back of the speakers and if it needs replacement.

The TV has the standard 2 stereo outputs red & white. The computer the green audio socket. I have 2 rca adapters.but neither improved the sound. both tv and computer audio have been turned up to max. with no improvement.

Ha Ha...problem half solved. I found another RCA adapter and tried it on the TV connection...good volume from the speakers,but still low on the computer...will try some other cables into the green socket