Comfy Couch

samran

Simple request.

Need to find a place in BKK which sells extremely comfy couches. You know the ones where you can sink into and never want to get up from. None of this modern design stuff that seems to be everywhere. Just an honest to god comfy couch.

I always liked those really big bamboo sofas, they are so comfy & you can buy extra cushions for that really squishy feel but try JJ market as I know a few people who have bought nice sofas from there too.

• 3 weeks later...

What about a gigantic bean bag? You could even had one made... They mould to your body shape as you know, and are easily stowed. Hard to beat comfiness of a bean bag.

Y'all should get a small one for your desk chair when you are at the computer. :o

Simple request.

Need to find a place in BKK which sells extremely comfy couches. You know the ones where you can sink into and never want to get up from. None of this modern design stuff that seems to be everywhere. Just an honest to god comfy couch.

I was in a local furniture store and the had proper laz-e-boy recliner chairs and sofas. real leather and proper farang size.

There was a 3 seater sofa with the two ouside seats full reclining. really nice and about 40 000 bht. same as you would pay in farang land.

I'm saving my pennies....

[Go out to Seacon Square; it has in particular a furniture store called Podium or something similar; it is on the same side as Index and SB but right down the tesco lotus end.

Unlike Index and SB they use real wood, and can custom make almost anything; most of what they make is export to Japan, so is very good quality (90% I think).

Even my boss who is one of the big old money Thai families was telling me about this place, and she can afford to buy furniture from anywhere.

I think they can make whatever couch you want; and they already have a fair few in stock too.

Well priced; similar price to SB and Index only much better quality. You canne go wrong.

And I don't work there, just happy happy customer.