Need Help Translating Cooking Instructions From Japanese (Bought In Thailand)

qualtrough

I bought this potato dish package at Villa foolishly assuming instructions in English would be found someone on the package (ha ha) or that the Thai sticker would contain instructions as they sometimes do. Also, nothing in Thai about how to cook. I would be grateful if any member who can read Japanese would let me know how I can cook this, e.g. what amounts of what to add, times, etc. Thanks in advance.

boxv.gif

The image isn't really clear enough for me to read all the words, and my Japanese is very rusty. The gist of it is:

(1) Boil the macaroni for 10 minutes.

(2) In a separate pan, put the contents of the sachet, 450 ml water and some ingredients I can't read (one might be beef stock) into a separate pan and boil for 1-2 minutes.

(3) Mix together.

(4) Microwave for 7-8 minutes or cook in a hot oven (200-250 C) for 10-12 minutes.

Ingredients

1 Pack of Macaroni Gratun with White Sauce

150 grams of chopped chicken

100 grams of chopped onions

1 tablespoon of salad oil

450 milliliters of water (2.25 cups)

200 milliliters of milk (1 cup)

Cheese powder – to your taste

Cooking Instructions with 2 pots

1 – Boil the macaroni in water for 10 minutes

2 -

In a separate pot, put in the salad oil, the chicken, chopped onions and turn on the gas. (I think the idea is to stir the meat and onions around a bit until the meat is brown to your taste)

Once the meat is to your liking, turn off the gas, add the water, sauce mix and milk. Turn the gas on to medium and stir. Do this for 1 to 2 minutes.

3 -

Add the boiled macaroni into the pot with the chicken, onions etc and add the cheese powder to your taste. Mix it up.

4 -

Transfer the pot of food into a dish and cook in your toaster oven, on medium, for 7-8 minutes or in your oven on the top rack at 200-250 degrees centigrade for 10-12 minutes.

The last bit says something about adding extras to your dish like salmon, spinach, mushrooms, broccoli or pumpkin. Garnish with parsley.

Enjoy your meal!