Is This A Settlement Visa Or Not

Hi Guys i would like your help if you can answer this question

My wife has just got her passport back and the visa stamp says (visa spouse/cp of kj simmonds} is this a settlement visa?

The visa starts from the 1st April which is what i wanted and it expires1/07/2014 so it does run for 27 months,but knowhere does it staste settlement.

Thankyou for any replies.

It's ok. See Page 2 of this document:-

http://www.ukba.home...t-and-codes.pdf

second entry in the 'Settlement' panel. That's what your missis has got. If she can stick you and the miserable UK for a couple of years (and pass the KOL test) she then gets 'settlement' a.k.a ILR

Phewwwwwwwwwww Thanks for that,thought i,d made some sort of gaff.

She has stuck with me for 5years so farwink.png

Just got My wifes IDL to remain Visa back, Did it all myself from Holiday Visa , Spouse Visa and Now Settlement Visa. I think many people worry to much. It can be done without an Agent, as i have just proved, I am not the most Intelligent person, has as been said many times on Thai Visa.They only thing i can say is just take your time read the Visa Application Forms. usually if there are any problems they will let you know and you can rectify them. PS I like the UK it not miserable its just the state of negative peoples minds. It can be the same anywhere, Including Thailand.

• Like 1

Just got My wifes IDL to remain Visa back, Did it all myself from Holiday Visa , Spouse Visa and Now Settlement Visa. I think many people worry to much. It can be done without an Agent, as i have just proved, I am not the most Intelligent person, has as been said many times on Thai Visa.They only thing i can say is just take your time read the Visa Application Forms. usually if there are any problems they will let you know and you can rectify them. PS I like the UK it not miserable its just the state of negative peoples minds. It can be the same anywhere, Including Thailand.

Ditto!