I Miss Ya

Samart

samart, I can understand how u feel and I am sure those who posted here know it's hard to move on. they asked u to move on cause its the right thing to do.  time is the best medicine for curing any bleeding heart.

btw, as long as she is not married u always stand a chance.but nine times out of ten u wont be able to patch it back, hope its not too discouraging....

what u cant get back is always the most beautiful.....

Right. I dunno why I still dwell over it but I still do. Thanks for your suggestions.

Edited by Samart

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

samart, I can understand how u feel and I am sure those who posted here know it's hard to move on. they asked u to move on cause its the right thing to do.  time is the best medicine for curing any bleeding heart.

btw, as long as she is not married u always stand a chance.but nine times out of ten u wont be able to patch it back, hope its not too discouraging....

what u cant get back is always the most beautiful.....

Right. I dunno why I still dwell over it but I still do. Thanks for your suggestions.

no worries samart, hope it serve as a reference for you to decide on what to do next , I never believe in telling other people what are they suppose to do