Are You Cold?

orlandoiam

Do you know many researchers said "Everything seems to shrink when you feel cold!"? Is this true? :o

You can always bring your body temperature back up again to hot and sweaty stage by doing window shopping along patpong area :D

Edited by BKK90210

I am cold right now. 8 inches of snow on the ground and 14F. Winter Fcking Wonderland!

That must be so pretty!

I love snow It's beautiful! Nice to wear a scarf and play around in the snow annnnd make snow angels until you are sooooo numb you can cuddle up and get warm with a loved one :D

Huh? :D

I guess it's pretty. I mean yeah it is but after years of it and having to shovel it and drive in it, "IT" just plain sucks. My daughter likes it, but she hasn't gotten up an hour early to give herself enough time to heat up the car and scrap off all the white crap so she won't be late. Yeah, I guess snow is cool when you don't have to go anywhere and you have the time to play in it, but otherwise....

SNOW SUCKS!!

Hey don't be so negative! You know it wouldn't hurt to place a smile on that face of yours! I always try to smile as much as I can to people because a smile goes a very long way, it's infectious too and passes the nice thought on :D

Next time you see someone smile ! Oh and I think everyone is beautiful when they smile.

Last time I smiled at someone they cried! :o