How Frequently Do You Have A Road Accident?

i have  some  accidents whiles i drive(per year)

many people  said ..bambi ... u act like a  girl .. but needless to drive like a  girl and  phunk other car.. :D  :D

im trying to do not drive when i drunk ..always have accident .. :D

but i have a  good  memory ..

one time  i got drunk ,  i park my car beside the  road....vomit , nap .. etc

police  check up .. and  talk with me

cops - " girl ..what's wrong? ..."

me -' im ok .. i just cant drive.. need a  break"

cops ' no worries ...we will bring u home..u re  just  a  nice  person .. u take a  break after drunk ..are u ok? get rape?"

me -" no ..still virgin for today"  :o

u guys could not  imagine how  QUEEN  is it!!!

some  cops ride thiers moto-bike  infront of my car

one  cop drive my car

(when i wake up i got 100000000 bumps from mozzies) :D  :D

heheehheheheheh .. i was a VIP  !! :D

I say good JOB !!! See good people like us DO get VIP. I am always driving great even when i drink, altho , i do not drink to much before drive. Kareoke or dance it off and then get in rot and blast music and pay attention!!! I never have to much to drink before i drive, either that or i never make it to my car. BambinA we should karaeoke and BBQ great party!!!

i have  some  accidents whiles i drive(per year)

many people  said ..bambi ... u act like a  girl .. but needless to drive like a  girl and  phunk other car.. :D  :D

im trying to do not drive when i drunk ..always have accident .. :D

but i have a  good  memory ..

one time  i got drunk ,  i park my car beside the  road....vomit , nap .. etc

police  check up .. and  talk with me

cops - " girl ..what's wrong? ..."

me -' im ok .. i just cant drive.. need a  break"

cops ' no worries ...we will bring u home..u re  just  a  nice  person .. u take a  break after drunk ..are u ok? get rape?"

me -" no ..still virgin for today"   :o

u guys could not  imagine how  QUEEN  is it!!!

some  cops ride thiers moto-bike  infront of my car

one  cop drive my car

(when i wake up i got 100000000 bumps from mozzies) :D  :D

heheehheheheheh .. i was a VIP   !! :D

I say good JOB !!! See good people like us DO get VIP. I am always driving great even when i drink, altho , i do not drink to much before drive. Kareoke or dance it off and then get in rot and blast music and pay attention!!! I never have to much to drink before i drive, either that or i never make it to my car. BambinA we should karaeoke and BBQ great party!!!

FOOL :D

It is just plain STUPID to drink& drive. You are unlikely to get stopped at a checkpoint and be breathalized as in Europe, BUT...if you are involved in an accident and are found to be over the limit...........wave your freedom bye bye for a while...even longer if you actually KILL someone

I am businessman, own business' , my faily is rich..we are the VIP'ed of thailand as most thai. Get over it, People drive all the time, yu cant make every body drive how yu expect them to drive. Wut about people frum other countries driving sumwhere new, and then complaining about people that been here for years and born.Wuts that about? Yur in totally diffrant countries westerners, either get used to people and driving here, cause we arent going to change for sum1 that just came let alone not thai or born here.

I am businessman, own business' , my faily is rich..we are the VIP'ed of thailand as most thai. Get over it, People drive all the time, yu cant make every body drive how yu expect them to drive. Wut about people frum other countries driving sumwhere new, and then complaining about people that been here for years and born.Wuts that about? Yur in totally diffrant countries westerners, either get used to people and driving here, cause we arent going to change for sum1 that just came let alone not thai or born here.

DUNK, you're either a troll or a complete bloody idiot.

Is this you?

Edited by Insight

What a ridiculous post, I know I CAN'T change the way idiots, VIP's or not drive out here. I accept it, so I treat every person I see on the road as an idiot so I am very careful as they can be either pis@ed ,or high on drugs. Although there is nothing anybody can do when somebody decides you dont exist and runs into the back of you when they have just drunck half a bottle of whiskey!

Oh and why do you need to point out the fact that your family is rich with "VIP" status?

Seems to me have one he#l of a BIG HEAD!!!

I am nor an idiot, and many Thai have "the VIP" status lol. Its merelly making light of sumthin that yu guys complain about. We grow up here all our life, we see this and this is nothing we can control. making a big deal about it wont make things happen any faster than people let them happen. I understand yur plights and sure everyone every where there are people that can drive better, not just in thailand. The thing is that we accept things as they are , and go on about our life, there are far many thing that make it brighter than shed light on it. just focus on the good thin in life. I do not make habit to drive drunk , actually i may have drink but never drive drunk. If every1 focus on bad thing when do they leave time for good thins?

I am nor an idiot, and many Thai have "the VIP" status  lol. Its merelly making light of sumthin that yu guys complain about. We grow up here all our life, we see this and this is nothing we can control. making a big deal about it wont make things happen any faster than people let them happen. I understand yur plights and sure everyone every where there are people that can drive better, not just in thailand. The thing is that we accept things as they are , and go on about our life, there are far many thing that make it brighter than shed light on it. just focus on the good thin in life. I do not make habit to drive drunk , actually i may have drink but never drive drunk. If every1 focus on bad thing when do they leave time for good thins?

Dunk, Thanks for a more thoughtful post and apologies about the tone of my previous one.

Nothing else to respond with other than the usual "English" grumbles that have already been mentioned :o

Edited by Insight

DUNK, many farangs just love to get all wound up about other people's driving habits, they complain the same about the 'idiots' in their own country or whereever they happen to be. :D

Not to be taken too serious. :D

But us farangs are the best drivers.

Men farangs are the best.

We never have any accidents and are great at reversing.

We never break the speed limits.

Always clean the car inside and out.

Never drink and drive.

And never tell lies :o

About 10 years ago i had a crash on a motorbike in CM.

A local Thai man came around a bend on the wrong side of the road and knocked me off the bike.

See if you can guess who got the blame and had to pay for the damage!!!!

LOS.....

Still love it though :D