Anyone Missing A 6Ft 250Lb Meatloaf Lookalike?

If so, he's at nathon hospital fighting with police and being tied to a tree with aquarium hose.

I'd post his pic but it's not that flattering and they just dosed him up with an injection so if you know him, no rush getting here because he's probably going to be counting unicorns for awhile.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

public beach...check

rambling on incoherently...check

attacking random people and police officers, completely unprovoked...check

expectation of privacy...ah, no.

in fact he's lucky i was there to document the result of his behavior. very likely he could have been treated in kind, and then he would have no expectation of anything really, except the possibility of being brain dead.

Edited by Rooo
flame removed.

Maybe he was crazy cause he just found out his lady used to be a man lol

very well could be, but his erratic and violent behavior in public justified his restraint and perhaps blood tests to see what if anything he was taking, in order to effect some relief.

random drug screens of residents or tourists casually walking down the street, be it for shopping dining or drinking is however a rather serious invasion of privacy.

very well could be, but his erratic and violent behavior in public justified his restraint and perhaps blood tests to see what if anything he was taking, in order to effect some relief.

random drug screens of residents or tourists casually walking down the street, be it for shopping dining or drinking is however a rather serious invasion of privacy.

Why is it an invasion of privacy,

drugs are illegal and if you have not partaken what is the problem???

very well could be, but his erratic and violent behavior in public justified his restraint and perhaps blood tests to see what if anything he was taking, in order to effect some relief. random drug screens of residents or tourists casually walking down the street, be it for shopping dining or drinking is however a rather serious invasion of privacy.
Why is it an invasion of privacy, drugs are illegal and if you have not partaken what is the problem???

lol oh man i remember back in the days when people actually made an effort to troll. the times they are a-changin'

• Like 2

i think randomly stopping people with out reasonable suspicion and testing their bodies for drugs is an invasion of privacy. nothing more humilating than being treated like a criminal with out having done anything,

if the copper smellls some substance on you or sees you taking something then fair enough but random test when people are out just having a laugh and enjoying themsleves is an invasion of privacy. if someone is going mental then that is also a just cause to test them.

i don't even like having my car searched unless there is a proper reason. i ahven't done any thing wrong so i would like to be free to carry on with my business without having to expkain my business

i think randomly stopping people with out reasonable suspicion and testing their bodies for drugs is an invasion of privacy. nothing more humilating than being treated like a criminal with out having done anything,

if the copper smellls some substance on you or sees you taking something then fair enough but random test when people are out just having a laugh and enjoying themsleves is an invasion of privacy. if someone is going mental then that is also a just cause to test them.

i don't even like having my car searched unless there is a proper reason. i ahven't done any thing wrong so i would like to be free to carry on with my business without having to expkain my business

I could swear joe's avatar just winked at me. lol

you are right i think you should be raided right now and have your house turned over and blood tested. After all if you have nothing to hide then you won;t minde being harrassed. then we shall do it again when ever we feel like it just because u do not have a problem with it.

we shall also pull you over and breathlise you a blood test you anywehre at any time on the island. so form your family that we could be waiting for everyone at the airport or in some 5 star hotel or restaurent.

why not you have nothing to hide. just want to confirm