Upgrading From Cbr150

cornishcarlos

Not sure what happened there !! My post turned out blank....

If anyone is thinking about upgrading from a CBR150 to something a little bigger, I would be interested in buying your CBR..

Looking for a 2010/2011 model in very good condition with no mods except maybe an aftermarket exhaust.

Can pay cash for reliable and legal bike.

Thanks

The next logical step would be a CBR250 or (in my opinion) the better Ninja 250R......

If you fancy something a bit older with more poke then i would recommend either a CB400, CBR400RR or even a VFR400(although it's hard to find one that hasn't cooked though..)

Sorry i misread your post due to not realising you post a 'wanted add' in the 'general' forum :)

Edited by karlos

Why upgrading to a 250cc bike only, they almost have the same performance.

Why not go for the Kawa 650? Its not exactly a super bike but a good all rounder.

I started on a Yamaha SR 500 with 33 hk many years ago and I am still here, he-he.

Why upgrading to a 250cc bike only, they almost have the same performance.

Why not go for the Kawa 650? Its not exactly a super bike but a good all rounder.

I started on a Yamaha SR 500 with 33 hk many years ago and I am still here, he-he.

for bkk city use ,either 250cc is fine

650cc or bigger is fun but everytime you get moving its time to get on the brakes again

and when its jam packed its just more weight to wrestle around stopped traffic and more

engine heat

after midnight though you can have fun on a 650 in a bkk :) and if you commute in and out every day

the 650 probably a good choice

• Like 1

50k region, depends on condition, mileage etc

Does that seem reasonable ??

Yea it does seem like quite a low ball amount.

I paid 85,500 for my bike last may. So to loss over 35,000 on it in less then a year doesn't sound good at all.

Plus to get the 250 you CBR or Ninja you would have to pay another CBR 60-70K depending on model. Ninja 90K