Pattaya 105 Fm Pays Tribute To Whitney Houston

hm1973

Why can't I ever pick up your signal? Why not buy a signal booster or something!
Where are you located?

I use the FM radio tuner in my smartphone (HTC Desire running Android Froyo). Using the headphones (as the required antenna) I have tried to tune-in at various places around town (today it was at the Amazon Cafe at the PTT station on Sukie between Central and North) and I get the Thai stations right to the right and left of 105 on the "dial" but only static at 105.

I use the FM radio tuner in my smartphone (HTC Desire running Android Froyo). Using the headphones (as the required antenna) I have tried to tune-in at various places around town (today it was at the Amazon Cafe at the PTT station on Sukie between Central and North) and I get the Thai stations right to the right and left of 105 on the "dial" but only static at 105.

The transmitter is only a couple of hundred metres away from that location so there really should be no signal issues whatsoever. I am not sure if you are signed-up to a 3G package on your phone but if you are, try downloading the free "TuneIn" app and you can then listen to the stream of Pattaya 105 through your phone. It is crucial that you have 3G, otherwise you will suffer from constant buffering. Apart from that, I am not sure what else to suggest. I have never used an FM tuner on a phone so I am not sure how good or bad they are.

Sorry that you can't pick us up!!!

Let us all take a moment to reflect on W. Houstons wonderful career with this beautifully prepared historical synopsis of her achievments.

1986: Last hit record

1990(or something) -2012: Smoked crack and made horrible reality TV shows to support her habit

Well done, let's move on........hit-the-fan.gif

Edited by thaidiver