Lhr - Bkk From Cheapflightsdeal.

pattayadingo

On my search for flights I found this. Dep March. Ret Jan 2013

Destination: London Heathrow to Bangkok

Departure Date: 13 Mar 2012

Return Date: 08 Jan 2013

Min / Max: 3 / 180 Days

£354 inc taxes Etihad

http://www.cheapflightsdeal.co.uk/result.aspx?dfrom=London|Bangkok|03/13/2012|01/08/2013|Economy|1|1|1

I realise you are doing a public service to tv members,but have you actually booked at the Internet advertised price?

I have seen this kind of deal many times,it's actually non existent,you can't book online,and when you phone up to book,the price has shot up to nearer £500 pounds.

Sorry but in my experience it's just another advertising ploy,to get you to phone them, but I really hope you can prove me wrong?

Just phoned this company from your link,fares are now £489,(and that's a long term booking) told the agent that wanted to press ahead with a booking,that I will not deal with them,on principle! the agent didn't reply when I asked if these low fares ever existed?

I realise you are doing a public service to tv members,but have you actually booked at the Internet advertised price?

I have seen this kind of deal many times,it's actually non existent,you can't book online,and when you phone up to book,the price has shot up to nearer £500 pounds.

Sorry but in my experience it's just another advertising ploy,to get you to phone them, but I really hope you can prove me wrong?

Just phoned this company from your link,fares are now £489,(and that's a long term booking) told the agent that wanted to press ahead with a booking,that I will not deal with them,on principle! the agent didn't reply when I asked if these low fares ever existed?

Fair enough. Then it seems it is a ploy on their behalf.

If so, my apologies for posting it.

The fare is stated to be for a maximum of 180 days, but the return-flight (8th January 2013) appears to be more-than 180 days after the outward-flight (13th March 2012), perhaps that's the catch ?

It certainly would be a wonderful fare, at the price quoted, thanks to the OP for the heads-up anyway. jap.gif

No problem,I know you posted this in good faith,for the benefit of all.

Deleted double Post

Edited by MAJIC