Siri For Iphone 4G In Pattaya?

Gone

I have the iPhone 4 3G running on ioS 5.

I know the kids in the US are doing it so I know it is possible. You normally need the new iPhone 4-S and is comes with Siri (Spire).

I was in tukcom and asked a few places and some can do it on iPhone 4G but say it might last 1 day or 1 week and want 500 baht.

I know there is some way that they steal (so to speak) the proxy for the Siri from an iPhone 4-S, and can be done.

Does anyone know where in Pattaya I can get this done please?

I would prefer this stays in the Pattaya forum and not the IT forum as I don't go to Bkk etc.

I would pay the asking fee of 500 baht if it was a sure thing gladly.

violin.gif Glad you figured it out - now the same fun starts as like on a garmin :

You: I want to go to Jomtien

Siri: Where the hell you want to go? I don't know jomtien.

Siri: i know: chum thien, nah chum (all proper translations) but i will not tell you that .

I have TomTom Thailand on my iPhone 4 already and it works awesome.

Yes Siri is not yet Thailand or SEA friendly for local stores, maps etc. but I did hear that it should be solved by July this year.

Apple seems to cater to the western world and Europe first forgetting that people here do buy a lot of iPhones etc.

In 2008 it was recorded that in Bkk having a population of 12,000,000 people that there was 32,000,000 Mobiles registered.

Phil thanks for the video and I saw that one. :))

Me: "Siri, Close Thai Visa" Siri: "I'm sorry but I do not know any restaurants on Pattaya bi-pass Rd."