Price Of A New Honda Airblade 2012

space9000

i havent seen a new airblade for ages in any shops ,i thought it might be discontinued because the new click 125 is 54,000

and then the pcx around 73,000

you might find some dealer who still has some in thailand if guys were able to find new 2 stroke Yamahas in a shop

The Air Blade is still listed as a current model on the AP Honda website. So either it is still available or the website is out of date.

Previously the price was approximately in the 50 thousands.

The Air Blade is still listed as a current model on the AP Honda website. So either it is still available or the website is out of date.

Previously the price was approximately in the 50 thousands.

the dealers around me are full of waves ,scoopys,clicks and a few pcx at the top end of the scale

i dont recall seeing a airblade there for quite some time

hopefully its still available because i always thought it was better than the click

They never seemed to catch on. Despite Honda's virtual monopoly on the Thai small motorbike/scooter market, Yamaha gave 'em the old 1-2 by first bringing out the Nouvo which really heralded the start of mass market appeal for fully automatics and then after Honda played catch up with the Air Blade, Yamaha did them again with the Fino. Again Honda had to do a quick copy and paste job, this time with the Scoopy.

I shouldn't think Honda are worried though. Look how many Waves they continue to sell.

They never seemed to catch on. Despite Honda's virtual monopoly on the Thai small motorbike/scooter market, Yamaha gave 'em the old 1-2 by first bringing out the Nouvo which really heralded the start of mass market appeal for fully automatics and then after Honda played catch up with the Air Blade, Yamaha did them again with the Fino. Again Honda had to do a quick copy and paste job, this time with the Scoopy.

I shouldn't think Honda are worried though. Look how many Waves they continue to sell.

I can remember not too long ago when scooters costed about 36,000 b and people thought the elegance was "far too expensive " at around 52,000 b to sell :)

now the pcx 125cc is about 75 or 80k depending who you talk to

the new pcx 150cc is going to cost even more

vespa are selling scooters for 220,000k for their best model

a few more years and a scooter will be a pretty major purchase the way things are going :D

I spoke to a honda dealer here about the Airblades and i was told that there are not many in shops because they are exported to other countries for 65-70,000B almost straight away. Thais may still want them but there are not many available. The 2011 Airblades looked very nice, you might still be able to get one.

But with the new 2012 clicks being 125i honda may not bother with airblades anymore. Which is a shame as they were that best looking, and more, scooter on the market.

• 2 weeks later...

I can remember not too long ago when scooters costed about 36,000 b and people thought the elegance was "far too expensive " at around 52,000 b to sell smile.png

now the pcx 125cc is about 75 or 80k depending who you talk to

the new pcx 150cc is going to cost even more

vespa are selling scooters for 220,000k for their best model

a few more years and a scooter will be a pretty major purchase the way things are going biggrin.png

Interested to know where one can get a top of the line Vespa for 220,000 in the Vespa dealer today in Chiang Mai and the 300GT was over 300,000baht, the 150,000 for a bit over 100,000baht. The fancy Piaggio touring scooter 300 was 385,000baht.

thanks guys and girls i guess will get a wave then

I would suggest a Wave 110i Automatic.

The size and robustness of a Wave, combined with an Automatic transmission and an economical injection engine.

Nice bike, rode it last week. (And I am not a Wave fanboy... wink.png )

Yes, except for the AT model, Waves have gears and virtually no underseat space, when I last observed it. Also it retains a short chain to maintain. Pretty far from an Airblade.

The Click nowadays approaches the Airblade for features, including Fi, auto xmission, underseat storage, optional combi-brake and alloy wheels, plus it features a somewhat larger engine.

2012 Wave 125 now has a large space under the seat, 5 ltr + fuel tank too

Yepp, the automatic has the large storage space and fuel tank as well.

One of the best Automatics, I rode recently.

Also a Wave is easy to modify, with much bigger tires, rear disc brake kit, big bore kit...clap2.gif

I thought the Honda Wave was a manual scooter. /confused

the wave AT was introduced last year ,all the benefits of a wave with a real automatic gearbox for convenience

they come in grey white colour,not sure about other colours

I thought the Honda Wave was a manual scooter. /confused

Exactly what I thought until two weeks before....and that was the reason, why I never even thought about to buy a Wave, although I like the style and size.

the wave AT was introduced last year ,all the benefits of a wave with a real automatic gearbox for convenience

they come in grey white colour,not sure about other colours

The automatic gearbox is integrated in the engine, so it has a chain with sprockets too.

http://www.jrmotor.com/wave110iAT.html

I'm still wondering when Yamaha is going to come up with a PCX kind of version...