Pattaya Handyman To Help Build Ikea Furniture ?

BangkokPersonalShopper

Hello,

Ikea Bangna (Bangkok) doesn't propose assembly service outside Bkk, so do you know anyone that would like to work around Pattaya to build Ikea furniture ?

How much do you think that such work should be paid for a day ?

Please contact me with contact numbers of people you know who can help, even if building furniture is not their speciality !

Hi, If your only doing furniture for your own condo say, I'd be glad to give you a hand for the cost of a couple of beers.

Good all rounder English guy 50 Woodwork,Plumbing,cars,building and basically anything else.

As long as its legal I would'nt mind having something to do.

Back in Pattaya round10th March

• Like 1

George,

on this page you can find the downloadable delivery Rates and the zones.

http://www.ikea.com/...very/index.html

Zone A (Within 50 Km) is around 650 THB

And for assembly service, you have to visit the Home Delivery counter on the first floor

But Basic assembly will cost you minimum 350 baht or 7% of the price of the item.

http://www.ikea.com/ms/en_TH/customer_service/ikea_services/assembly_service/index.html

Edited by MJCM

You are in luck, I have a whole team of Ikea handyman ready to come out and help. I bought just about everything you could imagine and my guys did a great job on the installs. Give me a PM with your phone and I'll get them to come over.

I should note I'm in Pattaya and so is the guys I know, they would not be able to go to Bangkok.

Edited by oakweb