I was waiting for the call to say the stock had arrived,

nothing,but not unusual for Thai companies to return

calls, so yesterday decided to go and check, Nothing

there !!,

Very pleased I did not leave deposit as requested,so

does anyone know where they have moved to,or have

they departed Chiang Mai completely?

regards Worgeordie

Why not just visit that big IT store at Pantip? Then buy a Logitech wireless keyboard. (The one with the tiny USB wireless thingy that you can leave attached to any computer or laptop without sticking out too much.) Great keybaords, those, and no messing with Bluetooth.

I second that!

I have the keyboard (K320) and the mouse (M505), they work perfectly and the batteries last for ages.

Note: you have to download and run the logitec software to use the keyboard and the mouse on one USB receiver.

Banana is now at Central Airport Plaza, right across from the new iStudio.

Kind of upset about it too, since I just purchased a bunch of stuff online for my new homebuilt system. Did some shopping at Pantip but didn't find the components I was looking for (only one Z68 mobo in the whole plaza? c'mon!) Whereas Banana has a good selection of Z68's and P67's. And Banana had the RAM I really wanted, but the sticks I ordered are fine enough I guess.

Basically it makes Airport Plaza the mall to go to for hardware now.

Why not just visit that big IT store at Pantip? Then buy a Logitech wireless keyboard. (The one with the tiny USB wireless thingy that you can leave attached to any computer or laptop without sticking out too much.) Great keybaords, those, and no messing with Bluetooth.

I second that!

I have the keyboard (K320) and the mouse (M505), they work perfectly and the batteries last for ages.

Note: you have to download and run the logitec software to use the keyboard and the mouse on one USB receiver.

It comes with a CD but for me it works just fine just plugging the USB thingy in, it in, without installing anything. (Both on Windows and Linux.)

Just want to amend something I said earlier... upon closer inspection Banana actually doesn't have a great selection of Z68 mobos; they only have two. One of them is by ASRock though, which is what caught my eye, since it's the first time I've seen the combination ACTUALLY IN STOCK here in Chiang Mai.