Buying A Used Honda Click In Decent Shape... Anyone Know A Reputable Dealer In Cm?

DavidMavec

Go to the market behind RimPing (turn in the next soy after McD) on the 1001 to MaeJo on a Sunday morning. Loads there all m/cs priced, haggle them down.

Or the Saturday Buffalo market just past San Patong (past Hang Dong), that market ends at mid-day, m/cs not priced.

Around 20-25kbht

Edited by ludditeman

Go to the market behind RimPing (turn in the next soy after McD) on the 1001 to MaeJo on a Sunday morning. Loads there all m/cs priced, haggle them down.

Around 20-25kbht

It's gone. I took someone there two weeks ago who was looking for a motorcycle. Was surprised to see it does not exist anymore. Was a great place to buy used motorcycles.

Edited by elektrified

Around 20-25kbht

It's gone. I took someone there two weeks ago who was looking for a motorcycle. Was surprised to see it does not exist anymore. Was a great place to buy used motorcycles.

I got told by one of the guys that usually sells there that it will be back after all the building work is done, but its going to be in the carpark towards the far end near the grass.

Probably your best bet is Expat Auto Chiangmai at: http://expatautocm.com/carsforsale.

Along with pre-owned sales and rentals there is a Honda Click advertised there:

2010 Honda Click I Tune Up PGM-FI (White/Neon-Green)

Transmission: Variable Speed Automatic

Well maintained by Honda mechanics. All insurance and road tax up-to-date. Will also give a free helmet, bike lock, rain coat, and motorcycle cover!

34,900 THB

I noticed that Expat Auto Chiangmai does not sell their used vehicles until a complete thorough examination and repairs(if needed) are made.

Check their various site pages for info and guarantees.

I missed out on a beauty of a Honda City which was sold just prior to my checking the site.

I first came across this gem of a business on the weekly “Chiang Mai Community Classifieds” which also has its own veh/mc ads: [To subscribe send an email to [email protected]]

I'd defer any 'off the cuff' used vehicle purchases anywhere by any expat until they view the offerings at Expat Auto Chiangmai: You will need to make an appointment. jap.gif And no I am not in anyway comnnected to these folks.

Edited by jingjoke

Try the very popular dealer next to Ruam Path Hospital on Suriyawong road near chiang Mai gate. The English speaking owner has a huge selection of used bikes and gives a 1 year warranty. Also they deal with the registration Tax and insurance for you.

Niyom Panich (i know thats not the correct spelling)between the airport plaza and RAM hospital has many second hand bikes for sale at the side of the buiding,they are a Honda dealer i believe but u can also buy tvs and other elecrtical goods.....its about 600 metres from the plaza before u reach the moat