Tonic Water At Last

Totster

I wonder how much gin has been sold during this very long absence of Swheppes tonic water. I had to give up g&t's about three months ago thanks to Swheppes being unavailable. The company must have lost a fortune these past few months, hard to believe it was entirely flood related. Anyone seen it in Chiang Mai as Kalasin is a bit far to go.

Because of previous experience, I bought a years supply of Tonic as the flood was starting including the gin as that was also not available for a month or so. With the things being as they are, I will keep a years supply in stock permanentlygiggle.gif

Because of previous experience, I bought a years supply of Tonic as the flood was starting including the gin as that was also not available for a month or so. With the things being as they are, I will keep a years supply in stock permanentlygiggle.gif

Very smart

JBL

Totster...what Gin would you recommend? Have you tried any of the many different brands,i enjoy Bombay just asking if anything else comes close at a good price.

Bombay is the best, hard to come close. I am using Gilbey's Gin at the moment which I find to be perfectly acceptable at a pretty good price, but then it's all a matter of taste I spose..

totster :D

Totster...what Gin would you recommend? Have you tried any of the many different brands,i enjoy Bombay just asking if anything else comes close at a good price.

Bombay is the best, hard to come close. I am using Gilbey's Gin at the moment which I find to be perfectly acceptable at a pretty good price, but then it's all a matter of taste I spose..

totster biggrin.png

Tanquery has to be my personal number 1, Gordons No2. I have friends buy me Bombay as a present but I am really not keen on it as the flavours are too strong and I prefer a Juniper taste. Gilbeys is just above larios but again tastes vary.

Bombay is the best, hard to come close. I am using Gilbey's Gin at the moment which I find to be perfectly acceptable at a pretty good price, but then it's all a matter of taste I spose.. totster biggrin.png
Tanquery has to be my personal number 1, Gordons No2. I have friends buy me Bombay as a present but I am really not keen on it as the flavours are too strong and I prefer a Juniper taste. Gilbeys is just above larios but again tastes vary.

Never tried Tanquery, have you seen in available in Thailand ?

totster :D

Had my Mum over from the UK to Korat.....couldn't find Tonic water for the life of us, she was starting to get desperate and used Sprite instead.

Luckily, my brother-in-law found a load in a place he calls "the whiskey shop" in Sungnerng, bless him....made her week!

totster biggrin.png

Larios drunk.gif jeez used to drink that years ago in Spain,not bad after a few!

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...