Father chokes 3 children to death in western Mexico

News_Editor

Father chokes 3 children to death in western Mexico

2012-02-18 19:06:41 GMT+7 (ICT)

GUADALAJARA, MEXICO (BNO NEWS) -- Three young children were found dead at their home in western Mexico on Friday after they were allegedly attacked by their father, police said on Saturday. The children's mother was seriously injured.

Police said officers responded to the home after a report of a possible case of domestic violence in the Santa Cecilia neighborhood of Guadalajara, Mexico's second largest city in the state of Jalisco. Investigating officers discovered the bodies of three young children.

In addition to the children, who were aged 3, 10, and 13, police also found the 32-year-old mother of the children who had suffered multiple knife wounds. Police said the 33-year-old father, whose identity was not immediately disclosed, allegedly choked his children to death before attempting suicide.

Other details were not released, but the state's Attorney General's Office in Jalisco said it is investigating the deaths.

tvn.png

-- © BNO News All rights reserved 2012-02-18

Why not just kill himself first? Oh attempted suicide. Wimped out and couldn't kill himself, but he did kill his children ages 3, 10 and 13. Very sad life left for the woman who survived. I wonder how long he'll last in a Mexican prison...

Something dreadful goes wrong with people when these things happen. I cannot for the life of me empathise with the person because I cannot possibly imagine hurting my children. I would rather blow my brains out than do something like this. Is the guy mentally aware do you think? How can he possibly have done it. RIP little ones.

Something dreadful goes wrong with people when these things happen. I cannot for the life of me empathise with the person because I cannot possibly imagine hurting my children. I would rather blow my brains out than do something like this. Is the guy mentally aware do you think? How can he possibly have done it. RIP little ones.

Its obvious why ppl do this... Its to hurt the mother