Pheu Thai Official Vows To Sue

Lite Beer

It's an age-old method used to suppress criticism, whether it is true and justified or not. All part of the game. Nothing particularly new.

God, woman, you are supposed to be an MP! Insults, especially in Thailand where they can be particularly infantile, are a part of the job.

As the saying goes: if you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen.

Why do the PTP keep bringing up this "she's a woman" thing. The opposition are attacking her because she's the PM. They are not attacking her because of a supposed sexual meeting at the hotel. They are attacking her because of a secret business meeting at the hotel.

"secret business meeting" Some people have a strange concept of secret.

Then why isn't Yingluck talking about it?

probably has not got the amount of spare time many TV members seem to have.

God, woman, you are supposed to be an MP! Insults, especially in Thailand where they can be particularly infantile, are a part of the job.

Assuming we're still talking about Phue Thai spokeswoman Sunisa, the dear lady is not an MP.

"Bangkok Constituency 30: Pheu Thai's Sunisa Lertpakawat, author of the best-selling "Thaksin Where Are You?", lost to Democrat Onanong Klainok"

Assuming we're still talking about Phue Thai spokeswoman Sunisa, the dear lady is not an MP.

"Bangkok Constituency 30: Pheu Thai's Sunisa Lertpakawat, author of the best-selling "Thaksin Where Are You?", lost to Democrat Onanong Klainok"

http://www.thaivisa....-thai-election/

Maybe John meant PM.

Why do the PTP keep bringing up this "she's a woman" thing. The opposition are attacking her because she's the PM. They are not attacking her because of a supposed sexual meeting at the hotel. They are attacking her because of a secret business meeting at the hotel.

Correct,

and she was as usual taking yet more time off, and in this case working for herself,and the Clan, and Sod the people!

True ... She doesn't even have time to have a private business meeting out of office hours.

Office hours, a quaint notion in this day and age. What are the "office hours" for a PM? Even police and teachers are never 100% off duty.

Carrying on about this the way they are simply means the Dems , and come to that yourself, have nothing better to do. Trying to claim that this is a major dereliction of duty simply make her accusers look silly.

• Like 1

True ... She doesn't even have time to have a private business meeting out of office hours.

Office hours, a quaint notion in this day and age. What are the "office hours" for a PM? Even police and teachers are never 100% off duty.

Carrying on about this the way they are simply means the Dems , and come to that yourself, have nothing better to do. Trying to claim that this is a major dereliction of duty simply make her accusers look silly.

So you don't have a problem with the conflict of interest? With the PM having a private meeting with real estate developers? When the PM is making government decisions on real estate policy in relation to floods?

• Like 2

OP: "If the Opposition wants to poke fun with [talk of] extramarital affairs, then they should no longer be the Opposition. They are only good at slinging mud and using suggestive language," the spokesman said.

Did the opposition poke fun with [talk of] extramarital affairs, or did the opposition question why the PM had a private meeting while parliament was in session ?

So you don't have a problem with the conflict of interest? With the PM having a private meeting with real estate developers? When the PM is making government decisions on real estate policy in relation to floods?

So first it was dereliction of duty, now it is conflict of interest, you are determined to nail her on something. How about failing to wash her hands after using the toilet?

Look, if I was a PM toying with the idea of perhaps relocating the capitol, I would want to bounce the idea of many people's heads, academics, politicians and business people. A conflict of interests exists if a company with which she is, or has been, involved with stands to profit from her decisions. If such was her intention I very much doubt that she would meet people over a meal with waiters and such like hovering around.

So first it was dereliction of duty, now it is conflict of interest, you are determined to nail her on something. How about failing to wash her hands after using the toilet?

Look, if I was a PM toying with the idea of perhaps relocating the capitol, I would want to bounce the idea of many people's heads, academics, politicians and business people. A conflict of interests exists if a company with which she is, or has been, involved with stands to profit from her decisions. If such was her intention I very much doubt that she would meet people over a meal with waiters and such like hovering around.

No. It's always been about conflict of interest.

If she IS just bouncing ideas around, why is she being so secretive?

No. It's always been about conflict of interest.

If she IS just bouncing ideas around, why is she being so secretive?

But it is only in your eyes she is being secretive, do criminals normally plan their activities in a hotel restaurant, no they would do it in one of their homes. Did she sneak in to the hotel by a side door, and her guests? No they turned up like any normal diner would.

look if she wanted to plan some secret swindle I am sure she could do it without anyone knowing, and it would not be in a hotel dining room.

I think you are letting your hatred of the woman cloud your judgement.

• Like 1

But it is only in your eyes she is being secretive, do criminals normally plan their activities in a hotel restaurant, no they would do it in one of their homes. Did she sneak in to the hotel by a side door, and her guests? No they turned up like any normal diner would.

look if she wanted to plan some secret swindle I am sure she could do it without anyone knowing, and it would not be in a hotel dining room.

Only in my eyes???

Why would she ask that the media stay away from a government related meeting? Why hasn't she announced who attended? Why hasn't she announced what was discussed at the meeting?

She's barely acknowledged that the meeting took place.

The only reason anyone knows about the meeting is because someone "happened" to get beaten up by a security guard.

• Like 1

She is 100 percent correct.

They should no longer be the Opposition.

But there is that little problem of elections.

What else can they be?

Did you mean to say ... But there is that little problem of erections.... well...! ask Yinluck.. seems all went well at the "meeting" dont make life hard for yourself....

Only in my eyes???

Why would she ask that the media stay away from a government related meeting? Why hasn't she announced who attended? Why hasn't she announced what was discussed at the meeting?

The only reason anyone knows about the meeting is because someone "happened" to get beaten up by a security guard.

So she asked the media to stay away? And they were happy to do so and make no mention of this? That sounds rather unbelievable to me when much of the media. like you, are just looking for her to step out of line.

I think we know about it because "someone" saw an opportunity to grab some publicity by making a statement that he is not prepared to back up to the police.

Now I feel this has become a pointless discussion, you are determined to see fault, so if you persist I will adopt the policy of your screen name and not bother to reply. You may regard that as a win if you like, I'm not botheredmfr_closed1.gif

Like maybe ... Chalerm?

Then why isn't Yingluck talking about it?

Well, seemingly enough (free) time to miss a mandatory Parliament meeting w/o any notification to other parliament members expecting the PM to be there.

Edited by Dap
  • Like 1

Only in my eyes???

So she asked the media to stay away? And they were happy to do so and make no mention of this? That sounds rather unbelievable to me when much of the media. like you, are just looking for her to step out of line.

I think we know about it because "someone" saw an opportunity to grab some publicity by making a statement that he is not prepared to back up to the police.

Now I feel this has become a pointless discussion, you are determined to see fault, so if you persist I will adopt the policy of your screen name and not bother to reply. You may regard that as a win if you like, I'm not botheredmfr_closed1.gif

Good enough.

What happened to "someone" is completely irrelevant.

I'm sure the media doesn't follow Yingluck around where ever she goes. She does have personal events to attend.

Was it a private business meeting with real estate developers or was it a government related meeting with real estate developers. The fact that she asked the media not to attend a supposed government meeting points to her trying to hide something.

That smacks of conflict of interest. If you're happy to close your eyes to that fault, well, I can see why you can't be bothered.

• Like 2

What happened to "someone" is completely irrelevant.

I'm sure the media doesn't follow Yingluck around where ever she goes. She does have personal events to attend.

Was it a private business meeting with real estate developers or was it a government related meeting with real estate developers. The fact that she asked the media not to attend a supposed government meeting points to her trying to hide something.

That smacks of conflict of interest. If you're happy to close your eyes to that fault, well, I can see why you can't be bothered.

It is nothing to do with closing eyes, as you well know. It is simply that when two people hold opposing ideas and no middle ground is possible, there is simply no point in discussing it further, other than the childish desire to be the one who has the last word, a "Parthian shot".

I think you are a reasonable, intelligent person, I hope I am also, we can't agree on this issue, so the reasonable thing to do is to "move on".

Pheu Thai deputy spokesperson Sunisa Lertpakawat was a Lieutenant and an anchor for Army-run Channel 5 who jetted off to London to interview ousted prime minister Thaksin Shinawatra in June 2007. At that time it was said

"

She is now in trouble so deep she can hardly fathom it. The month she spent chasing Mr Thaksin for the interviews could give the army enough grounds to dismiss her for taking leave without informing her superiors.

Government officials in this country are governed by stringent disciplinary regulations which make it mandatory for them to secure permission prior to travelling overseas, even for holidays

"

Maybe no defamation suit will be filed rolleyes.gif

The histrionics of discharged AWOL Army Lieutenant, failed Pheu Thai Party MP candidate, and current Pheu Thai Party Deputy Spokesman Sunisa Lerpakawat's are unforgettable.

6-1.jpg

I have no negative image as a politician and I am not corrupt. Luckily, I grew up at a time when people were taught not to be corrupt. I am a member of the young generation who are clean," she said.

Author Of Books On Thaksin To Contest Poll

http://www.thaivisa....ost__p__4372290

Edited by Buchholz

In my (Thai) timezone it's Sunday already. So please excuse me if somewhat late I ask if Pheu Thai Dept. spokesperson Sunisa L. actually filed a defamation suit Friday 24th as is indicated in the OP that she would ?

In my (Thai) timezone it's Sunday already. So please excuse me if somewhat late I ask if Pheu Thai Dept. spokesperson Sunisa L. actually filed a defamation suit Friday 24th as is indicated in the OP that she would ?

It's vague... a bit like beige when you are choosing a colour/