Renting Big Bikes, Besides Er6N, 6F. Cnx Area

gravion

hello boys and girls, im a keen safety rider who sometimes hires 650cc class bike once in a week or 2 to go near by provinces. i try to never go over 90km even on the high way.

but i some how feel, 650cc are too boring for me. i hired er6n and f, but i dont like their sound and boring looks anymore....

im a small skinny dude, and backing up, u-turning, and moving out from the parking lot is a big hassle... using tip toe on backing up...

anyone know any good fix for me? never tried liter bike, and chopper types, but chopper looks too cheap and ghey.

also verseys yet, but my legs cant touch the ground with verseys... aww....

i also like those wheening sound when reving high, CB400 type of sound?

anyone got new fix for me? a can of leo of ciggie might see things different though... ya G

You can grab superfours at some places, not really that thrilling to ride, but they do have a better sound than the er6 :) Cheaper to rent, usually, too.

As MrClough said, if you're not going beyond 90kmph, you may aswell stick with a cbr150/250 ninjette250 - All these bikes will run 90kmph with ease, and are smaller/easier to maneuver. I personally find the cbr250 the most fun out of the bunch.

Ninja 250 is the perfect match for your needs.

Capable of 90kmh 'check'

low seat 'check'

light 'check'

doesn't look ghey 'check'

good sound 'fail'

A liter bike will be just as cumbersome as the ER's you have previously tried, even more so when backing up and riding in town, if you really don't venture above 90kmh and ninja 250 would fit the bill if you don't mind the sound of it.

i also forgot to mention the acceleration part... although i dont go over 90km/h, i enjoy accelerating till like 60-70km/h...

in my opinion, 250cc class is too boring for me... ive previously hired both cbr250 and ninja250 before, but i quite enjoy manuvering and accelerating hard with my honda wave 125cc.... weeeeird

ive also tried auto such as pcx 125, they acccelerate hard, but i dont like the sound and hope that the tail is a bit longer for the style.. like TMAX,

also one more ting, i also would like to stand out from the crowd, all the thai ladies staring at me...

but i dont like gold wing

Edited by gravion

i also forgot to mention the acceleration part... although i dont go over 90km/h, i enjoy accelerating till like 60-70km/h...

in my opinion, 250cc class is too boring for me... ive previously hired both cbr250 and ninja250 before, but i quite enjoy manuvering and accelerating hard with my honda wave 125cc.... weeeeird

ive also tried auto such as pcx 125, they acccelerate hard, but i dont like the sound and hope that the tail is a bit longer for the style.. like TMAX,

also one more ting, i also would like to stand out from the crowd, all the thai ladies staring at me...

but i dont like gold wing

you have posted some of the most weird and contradicting stuff ive ever read here

you think the kawa 650s are too heavy to move out of a parking lot ??

you think the ninja and cbr 250 s are too boring .....

you like to accelerate to 60-70 and enjoy that on a wave 125cc but not the kawa 650s and 250s ??

you like to be stared at by the ladies.......... but your bike of choice is a hard accelerating like a pcx with a longer tail like a t-max ? :D

oho ,and <deleted> is : anyone got new fix for me? a can of leo of ciggie might see things different though.. ??

Try to rent a Honda 400 super 4 Plenty of whoop ass & only has a 30 inch seat height made for shorter frame people. It has got tons of balls when you hit 6000 rpms & is as enjoyable as the Ern6's . Pattaya only has 1 for rent for 600 baht the day.