Confused With All The Visa'S Which One Is Right For Me

Ok here goes

Which one do I need to get

O visa

Marriage Visa

Child support Visa

Currently don't have a visa and an scheduled to go to Cambodia in 30 days time

I have a 4 year old and live with my Thai family and am on the birth certificate but am not married but don't mind getting married

I want to get a NON O (i guess) so if I get married this month can I get one of these in Cambodia and also it is possible to get a marriage visa on the same trip ??

I hear somewhere that you need 100,000 in the bank to get the visa then 400,000 for an extension at years end is that correct.

Just kinda need to know which is best to go for and ensure I have the right documents since I guess the wife and everyone is on a family members house book here in CM since they are originally from the south but now registered here in CM

Any advice

cheers in advance

DK

Edited by DiamondKing

You can likely get a single entry non immigrant O visa with birth certificate (and having mothers ID/home register and note asking for it to be issued should make it for sure). But most Consulates do not issue multi entry for child. For marriage KL will issue multi entry O visa with 100k in bank account and Savannakhet currently seems to issue without a check. Believe that is where you get the 100k figure as it has nothing to do with marriage extension of stay. For normal single entry there is normally no financial amount required (except perhaps for normal 20k that any non immigrant visa could require). For Thai wife extension of stay you must be married and have 400k in bank two months or proof of 40k per month income. There is no marriage visa but marriage allows the non immigrant O visa to be issued.

Since I plan on leaving Thailand several more times this year is its a single entry I am presuming that I will be unable to get a re entry permit if I leave thailand so seems that the multiple O multi entry marriage seems like the way to go but will they issue that in Cambodia since I have a ticket booked already Phnom Phen

DK