Ooo - Fuji Shop Gone From Mae Nam!

By the way isn't there a photographic shop in Tesco, opposite the bowling alley, entrance to Ciniplex. They might be able to help.If not just get your portrait done biggrin.png

Yep - just been phoned by a forum reader who tells me that there's a print shop just inside Tesco and 2-3 shops to the left. (as well . . . maybe . . .)

R

ps - don't fancy a daytrip to Lamai just to get a photo. I mean to say . . . .

captain-024.gif

R

There's a place in Bophut on the ring road near to Pizza Company and the Boat shop - kodak sign outside.

I think that the shop has gone. Just the sign left.

Yes there is one by the cinema in the Tesco Lous complex, and the other one that I used is next to SaverMart opposite and south a bit from Tropical Murphy's.

There has always been two Fuji Photo Shops in Maenam, (same owners)

Only the one near the Traffic light has closed and turned in to a frame or picture shop... after the renovations...

The other location of Fuji Shop is just past Maenam Trading headed toward Nanton on the left side... has the Green Fuji sign out front!

Always good service from them... so Maenamers don't need to go else where!!! smile.png

There has always been two Fuji Photo Shops in Maenam, (same owners)

Only the one near the Traffic light has closed and turned in to a frame or picture shop... after the renovations...

The other location of Fuji Shop is just past Maenam Trading headed toward Nanton on the left side... has the Green Fuji sign out front!

Always good service from them... so Maenamers don't need to go else where!!! smile.png

OH oh oh!

Ta Jim.

Been living in Mae Nam for 9 years and never even knew this other one existed! I'll be down there later today!

R