Business For Sale - Lacquer Home @ Terminal 21 / Asoke / Sukhumvit Central Bkk

The Shop is located in at the New High Class Location in Terminal 21 Shopping Mall in a double unit on the 3rd Floor, directly accessibly by escalator from Skytrain floor.

The Shopping Mall is the newest in BKK, opened by 11. October 2011 and its in the best business location in Bangkok, directly access from MRT Sukhumvit (Subway) and BTS Asoke (Skytrain) / Free Car Parking for customers.

The address is: Sukhumvit Soi 21, 10110 Bangkok

The shop location in BKK is to be sold due to relocation.

Sales Price only 650.000 THB

This is an unique offer in an exclusive location.

There is already a long waiting list for for the shopping mall, no free available space at this time.

Please contact me by this forum or by phone: +66867075010

Information on the Lacquer Ware Design Products can be found on lacquerhome com

post-150927-0-58903600-1329749854_thumb.

post-150927-0-13457900-1329749862_thumb.

Edited by BkkChris555

Terminal 21 sucks, unless you are heavily into fashion or nick nacks. Even the supermarket in the basement is useless. It's way too small and has a very limited supply of goods.

The only good thing about Terminal 21 is that it has made getting to Robinson easier. Now I can bypass the BTS station without having to go down to street level. Although, even street level is better now without all those vendors clogging the path.

The only good thing I can say about Terminal 21 is that it has a large selection of eateries.

Basically, it seems to have become just another hangout for teens.

Terminal 21 sucks, unless you are heavily into fashion or nick nacks. Even the supermarket in the basement is useless. It's way too small and has a very limited supply of goods.

The only good thing about Terminal 21 is that it has made getting to Robinson easier. Now I can bypass the BTS station without having to go down to street level. Although, even street level is better now without all those vendors clogging the path.

The only good thing I can say about Terminal 21 is that it has a large selection of eateries.

Basically, it seems to have become just another hangout for teens.

I disagree 100%! I like the compact size, the direct escalator to the 3rd level and the fact that all the escalators run end to end so you don't have to wander all over the place finding the next one up or down. I like that there is a good selection of reasonably priced eateries, a decent food court and lots of places to just sit and look. I find the over-the-top decor like the London Bus and Golden Gate Bridge to be fun and engaging. I'll probably never buy anything in the trendy little shops but there is certainly more imaginative stuff on display than at most of Bangkok's "Hi-So" malls.

Above all; it has the best toilets of any mall, anywhere!!

Why are you selling?

What are the leases like there?

I am relocating like written in first post...

Sorry ... missed that. So, you're staying with the Lacquer products?

Why are you relocating?

I could be wrong but I think he means "relocating" as in out of country or another part of it..