How To Bring Thai People To Work In Belgium?

Hi,

I gone open a Thai restaurant and traditional Thai massage(no sex) in Belgium i do have huge problems to get the right information where to go and what papers i would need so my people can apply for a visa type D i suppose.

Any help is welcome and all questions asked i will answer with pleasure.

I thank you in advance and really hope somebody can help me........

Zigistar

Why don't you save money and hassel by using the Thai people that are already here? There are loads.

i will use one who is here alredy but thats somebody i know and still isnt spoiled by western standards .....i will pay a more then average salary to answer another question....Free accomodation as well......

fvw 53 i did ofcourse contacted them....but not much info they send me to orchis link..... even toughs the links working in Belgium and Independent in Belgium are the only 2 that dont work i could use ....lucky i got 2 numbers now i will call tomorow who go about economic migration.....

Thanks for the help so far more feedback is welcome

and believe me i dont do this for myself and i am not the kind of guy that take advantage of others. but anyway..i understand the comment....

the reason i want the Thai is that by this way i make people happy that me and my Thai wife know personal and have the skills evene if i only break even i am a happy man knowing a few people dont have any worries anymore at least not for monney

zigistar

Why don't you save money and hassel by using the Thai people that are already here? There are loads.

Or unemployed Belgians, perhaps? Apparently the unemployment rate is above 7%.

sorry but i dont see the charm off a Belgian who make that food and belgian girls that do thhai massage or footmassage but you have a small point we do have problems about unenployement but no thanks i think this isnt a great idea to do better not open then.

i will use one who is here alredy but thats somebody i know and still isnt spoiled by western standards .....i will pay a more then average salary to answer another question....Free accomodation as well......

fvw 53 i did ofcourse contacted them....but not much info they send me to orchis link..... even toughs the links working in Belgium and Independent in Belgium are the only 2 that dont work i could use ....lucky i got 2 numbers now i will call tomorow who go about economic migration.....

Thanks for the help so far more feedback is welcome

and believe me i dont do this for myself and i am not the kind of guy that take advantage of others. but anyway..i understand the comment....

the reason i want the Thai is that by this way i make people happy that me and my Thai wife know personal and have the skills evene if i only break even i am a happy man knowing a few people dont have any worries anymore at least not for monney

zigistar

I know what you mean. My wifes sister has a Thai restaurant in the north of England and she only chooses people she knows and trusts. It's a business at the end of the day and you don't want some lazy idiot making it difficult for you. Sometimes it's worth the extra cost.

My wife went to work for a falang food restaurant and the owner was saying she had a Thai lady working for her and she was rubbish. She just wanted the money and rather than clearing tables or serve wine, she would hide away till she was told to do it. At the end of the night rather than help tidy up, she said she had done her hours and left. Lets just say she won't be back. Good for my wife because now she has some extra money when they need help.

I would pass my wifes details onto you but we only have just over a year left in Belgium. It's a shame really because she can make all the fancy leaves and flowers and stuff out of fruit and vegetables.

Good luck. I wish you all the luck and success. jap.gif