My Boyfriend Has A Thai 'ex-fiancee'

aussiegirl

Can somebody please help me. I am an Australian woman born and bred and my boyfriend is too. He spent 1 year working in Thailand and met a Thai girl to whom he became engaged. After meeting me my boyfriend told me he wanted to get out of his marriage to his thai girlfriend because the culture thing made their relationship difficult. Anyway We started dating and he'd tell me he is trying to call things off with his ex but he doesn't want to hurt her. I've recently discovered he has been lying to her and me about his relationships. I rang her to see what she knew about me and she is fully aware of my existance but I now think her understanding is that I will be looking after my partner until he goes back to Thailand. I know my partner has tried to let her go but she continues to ask him for money A$250 to $400 per month, which he sends. I am terribly concerned about my boyfriend he is continually drawn to his ex thai fiancee and is guilt ridden and continually receives e-mails and phone calls asking for money. She always reminds him of her undying love until her last breath to him and tells him when he breaks up with me she will always be there for him.

Apparently this thai girl is a waitress (whatever that means) in BKK. Will she ever leave him alone to get over his guilt and if i decide to leave my partner so that he can go back to her (I am sure he will be drawn to her) will he be financially bled dry and hurt. They were planning to move to Oz.

What do i do Embrace this sweet little thai girl as part of my boyfriends life or is she a nasty bar girl like so many I hear about.

Most likely if you are above 25 and are not like a energizer bunny you will be gone before her. You are just another piece of meat that is handy while she is not around. Soon as he can work things out she and others will be feeding him the bacon for just a few hundred Aus $ a month. He has a need to control which his tool is money, so you are just another ultra ego trip for him. Your a dime a dozen in Thailand and much easier to get away from when he wants to.

I say he keeps dipping the wick at both ends until one dries up, if it only cost a few hundred $ a month thats a cheap trick. Maybe your ego is as big as his. maybe you should be a double dipper also. It is great for the ego.

Aussiegirl;

Spoken as an Aussie Guy....

There are a few truths about relationships with Thai's. I was given this advice a long time ago and I thought it was crap, now I believe it is as true as the sun rising every day....

"Once you have had a Thai woman for more than 3 months there is no going back"

I thought this was rubbish until I lived with my Thai g/f who is now my wife. This is the same or everyone else I know who is in a relationship and really the question beggs "Why would I want to go back"

Now if you think he is one of the 0.001% of the population who would go back to a western woman - make him not send the money for 3 months. Make sure he does not say how long he cannot pay her for. Give some chat like he has lost his job and looking for a new one etc...

If she is genuine and she goes off and works growing rice or serving in a resteraunt then you are in trouble. The other possibility is she will dunp him after a month or so....

Good Luck

:o

Mig 15 sez: Waitress = bar girl.

I will disagree with his statement. Thai women are each individuals and should be understood as such. There are no guarantees that any waitress will sell herself. Likewise, some bar girls don't sell it either. A good example is the FLB bar in Pattaya. Waitress / cashiers dress conservatively and the other girls dress provocatively - all are "bar girls".

Like Wombat and others said, this is a wind-up.

No white girl would put up with this unless she was really ugly and even then Probably not. Farang girls can't take the competition and unless they have a sure deal with an ignorant (non asian girl aware) male they won't enter into a contract with them because they know the male will soon be tired of their bitchy b.s. and be off like a dirty shirt to the nearest LOS be it Thailand, Phillipines, Cambodia, Viet Nam or even (god forbid) S'pore.

Viva la Asian Temptress!

The central issue in my mind is the expectations of the farang women from the Thai women.

My wife has a few rules and as long as I don't break them it is easy. Things like;

Don't have sex with other Women

Make Sure we have enough money to buy food

Don't go out drinking with your friends for more than 3 days.

Don't talk bad of her family.

Apart from that the expectation is almost zero, apart from the normal love and respect stuff. She is happy to either go to work or not. She is happy to scrub the skid marks from my underpants, she will cook anything I like - even decent Hamburgers. She will look after my 3 Australian kids for a week or more when I go on a "Business Trip".

Look at the expectations of Farang women. I am not going to list them, there isn't enough disk space on the server to hold them all.

That is why it is nearly impossible to go back. It has nothing to do with macho anything, its just one takes care of their partner a whole lot better than the other.

its just one takes care of their partner a whole lot better than the other.

"takes care" or does absolutely bloody everything for you?? :o (nothing wrong with that tho!)

My boyf doesn't seem to agree with anyone here. We've been together for about 12 months and he's sure he'll never go back to thai women!

as for aussie girl, i have to agree with wombat... you can't be serious....

Miss Ange,

I am glad to see you demonstrate a number of behaviours we are all talking about. When I say "Take Care" it is in the Thai manner. My wife tells me this all the time, and how much she enjoys taking "care". Remember also the dynamics of the relationship are totally different.

You have just become the example of what I am talking about. From your own words you are obviously ผู้หญิงขี้เกียจ (Lazy Woman) with extremly high expectations.

But I congratulate you finding somwone to stay with you for a year.

Ok, your boyfriend, and his words of wisdom..... Sorry what qualifies his opinion to invalidate everyone's opinion.

Maybe you could tell us all how long did he live with his Thai partner. I mean every day, and I don't mean the odd week in Pattaya with someone he met an Nana or Soi Cowboy.

How long has he spent with her family, and understood the issues facing a woman in Thailand.

I also bet he probably dotes on and calls you "dear". How many times does he say to you "Yes Dear".... Anyway you claim he says would never go back.

All I can sa y is Ha Ha Ha

aussiegirl, Aren't you so glad you wasted your time on this website? Bet you didn't realize it was full of such helpful advice. Next time try the farang girls forum.

You might find you actually end up with some useful advice rather than all this <deleted>.

From Bronco:

C'mon sbk, you can't take her seriously, she posts and runs.
Well, lets review just a few of the truly lovely little gems some of the boys have posted here.

Kananka:

There is no going back to farang girls because Thai girls help you realize they have nothing to offer and expect a whole lot.

Mattnich:

You have just become the example of what I am talking about. From your own words you are obviously ผู้หญิงขี้เกียจ (Lazy Woman) with extremly high expectations.

Ok, your boyfriend, and his words of wisdom..... Sorry what qualifies his opinion to invalidate everyone's opinion

drbones66:
Farang girls can't take the competition and unless they have a sure deal with an ignorant (non asian girl aware) male they won't enter into a contract with them because they know the male will soon be tired of their bitchy b.s. and be off like a dirty shirt

Put all together, it doesn't make me wonder why she would ever bother coming back. Too bad some of you can't learn to keep your misogynstic opinions to yourself and instead post something pertinent to the topic! Troller or not, it certainly brings out the attractive side of many of the male posters on this forum.

Misogyny: Hatred of women. and yes, many of the posts here fall under the catregory of either ignorant, to be generous - or misogynstic.

Rule number one, if he will not immediately terminate his relationship with the other woman, you are being taken for a fool, or worse.

Thai women, particularly the euphamistic "waitresses" have immense experience in "pussy control" of the farang male. All they are looking for is filthy lucre and they are willing to do almost whetever it takes to get it.

No decent Thai girl would allow him to have a relationship with you, in Oz or elsewhere unless she had unterior, fiscal motives. It is obvious she cares not a fig for him, only his bankbook.

As for those who say they would never return to a Farang girl after having a Thai girlfriend, I truly pity them. It seems they fall into the chauvanistic, and yes misogynstic view of woman as object or pet to be stroked, used and enjoyed at their pleasure.

p1p quote,[,As for those who say they would never return to a Farang girl after having a Thai girlfriend, I truly pity them. It seems they fall into the chauvinistic, and yes misogynistic view of woman as object or pet to be stroked, used and enjoyed at their pleasure.]

Well if not,then what do you suppose that god invented them for?

As for myself,I have had women from different places,Mexico was definitely the worst and Thailand the best. when I had been married a short while to my Thai,We were going to the market here in the village and I saw this old crippled up farang that could hardly walk and accompanied by this younger Thai woman,My wife said when asked about it,"Thai woman will always care for her husband,no matter what,we like to do it" and she is a working school teacher that has no interest in my money,,I have been married for 2 years and I would never go back,, so that is my 2 satang worth.

PS. I corrected some of your spelling,I hope you dont mind..