Real Ghost Sighting

It takes the edge off from all the normal fighting and crap you always see on TV. I thought it was great

1) I'm not playing with a full deck of cards?

2) Hope what happens to me? That I see a real monster?

This is a stupid video. OP why on earth do you think that this was in any way clever? Half of the "ghost" videos on youtube are this exact same sort of thing. It's not in any way "creative" for either the person who makes it or whoever posts it on here. Just rehashing the same concept over and over. Here's a better executed one; even when you know what's coming it still gives you a jolt.

If someone is going to post a video on TV then I assume that there is at least something interesting on it. What you have posted is the equivalent of me randomly selecting any video on youtube. I want my 54 seconds of wasted time back.

Here, OP, go watch this video. It is brilliant and wonderful and will change you life in so many ever so positive ways.

Edited by submaniac

This is a stupid video. OP why on earth do you think that this was in any way clever? Half of the "ghost" videos on youtube are this exact same sort of thing. It's not in any way "creative" for either the person who makes it or whoever posts it on here. Just rehashing the same concept over and over. Here's a better executed one; even when you know what's coming it still gives you a jolt.

If someone is going to post a video on TV then I assume that there is at least something interesting on it. What you have posted is the equivalent of me randomly selecting any video on youtube. I want my 54 seconds of wasted time back.

Here, OP, go watch this video. It is brilliant and wonderful and will change you life in so many ever so positive ways.

So <deleted> would YOU post one then?

So <deleted> would YOU post one then?

Because I say what it is in my post so anyone who is not interested in it doesn't have to watch. YOU on the other hand said "This is a real Ghost sighting that was on record. Follow the link. You need to watch it in full screen mode." So people spend 54 seconds watching the stupid video before they figured out you were being funny by playing a prank on everyone in the Bangkok forum (where you originally posted it).