Mobile Internet In Bkk Down?

Hi,

I've experienced the occasional downtime with several mobile internet providers, usually no biggie and resolves itself after a couple of hours.

Starting about 2 days or so, it has gotten way worse though.

First of all I have 3 different 3G devices so a hardware error can be ruled out. Everything has worked fine with the exact same setup for months and I didn't change any variable.

I can not get any 3G signal with my (2, both with active data plans) i-Kool (TOT reseller) sim cards at all. The phone shows "connected to i-Kool" but no 3G, H+ or even E sign show up, no connection to the internet is made. I didn't change the APN or anything related, it just happened. What is also a bit strange is that when I have it search for a network operator manually, i-Kool doesn't show up in the list, I can only choose "ToT 3G"

Ok, so I thought whatever, maybe i-Kool or even TOT lost a tower or something (On Nut area here), luckily there are loads of other providers to choose from.

I topped up my Truemove-H prepaid card which has been working flawlessly before (data plan is twice as expensive and half as fast as i-Kool for me though) and it's also having huge problems.

I can connect to the internet with 3G/H+ without problems at first, but after 10 minutes or so it will go down to edge for about 30 seconds, before it goes to R (roaming) and tells me it has lost the connection to the True network.

Whenever I manually search for network operators True-H shows up, I choose it and I'm back online again, only for the same thing to happen 10-15 minutes later.

This is driving me a bit crazy to be honest. I'm thinking about topping up either my AIS or DTAC card, but I really don't want to unless I have to, I already have 3 "full" 30 days data plans now that I can't use, don't want to add a 4th (and AIS, DTAC are way slower for me)

So my question is, is anyone experiencing similar stuff with either i-Kool (TOT) or True-H in the last couple of days?

Thank you for any help or answers!