เสียตัว

edwardandtubs

XD ha ha ha LMAO Please don't use the word เสียตัว when asking for her virginity status. It has somewhat negative meaning. You can probably guess from the word เสีย. Normally when you เสีย or lose something, you aren't happy, right? Unless you're close to the lady or you talk to hookers, please don't use the word เสียตัว. It's quite impolite. How about this เธอเคยหลับนอนกับใครหรือยัง? It sounds like "Have you ever slept with anyone?". Or if you want it to sound a bit funny, say this เธอเคยอึบใครหรือยัง? อึบ is a less impolite slang that means sex.

I'm curious to see how other people would say. :-)

Edited by ZeroDesire

Are you still "pure"?

เธอยังบริสุทธิ์อยู่หรือเปล่าครับ

Edited by NewlyMintedThai

XD ha ha ha LMAO Please don't use the word เสียตัว when asking for her virginity status. It has somewhat negative meaning. You can probably guess from the word เสีย. Normally when you เสีย or lose something, you aren't happy, right? Unless you're close to the lady or you talk to hookers, please don't use the word เสียตัว. It's quite impolite. How about this เธอเคยหลับนอนกับใครหรือยัง? It sounds like "Have you ever slept with anyone?". Or if you want it to sound a bit funny, say this เธอเคยอึบใครหรือยัง? อึบ is a less impolite slang that means sex.

What about เสียสาว ? I learned that from a newscast. They wouldn't use that on the news

if it were impolite would they ? It was a story about underage schoolgirls going for a short

time in order to get money to buy designer items.

This line is from that story.

ยอมเสียสาว ร่วมหลับนอนกับชายแปลกหน้า แลกกับค่าตัว ครั้งละไม่กี่ร้อยบาท

Edited by klons

What about เสียสาว ? I learned that from a newscast. They wouldn't use that on the news

if it were impolite would they ? It was a story about underage schoolgirls going for a short

time in order to get money to buy designer items.

This line is from that story.

ยอมเสียสาว ร่วมหลับนอนกับชายแปลกหน้า แลกกับค่าตัว ครั้งละไม่กี่ร้อยบาท

The expression as such works. But I guess it's good to keep in mind that there's a difference between discussing something as a phenomenon on radio, and asking a person something personal eye to eye. It's a very personal question - obviously there are very different types of Thais, and some Thais can have a very frank jargon and speech among their circle of friends, while others remain virgins into their 30s in order to be "good girls". Another reflection: whenever this type of subject comes up in the media, it is so that the older generation can complain about how immoral the new generation is, so it's mostly negative.

I've learned virgin a few ways, but the most spoken seems to be สด (fresh)

Such as the phrase โสดแต่ไม่สด (Single but not a virgin)

Also, there is บริสุทธิ์ (pure) not sure how common that is, learned it in class.