Sundays At The Orchard Mae Rim

foodiedude

Understand it was a landlord related issue. Shame.

Given the rumored landlord of some neighboring property, not to mention the residents of said neighnoring property, I could understand how live music outdoors might not be fully appreciated.

Sorry, what neighbours? It's pretty isolated and the music was not that loud.

I would imagine it was within earshot of parts of the Four Seasons.

I stopped by once to order a sandwich at Mighty Moe, I guest I felt so guilty just ask the waiter to take order and selling a simple sandwich!

The Orchard is closed permanently. A chance it will re-open under another name closer to CM.

That was fast! Some of these C.M. establishments have to be visited in the first month or two or there is a chance one will miss them. Guess I must have passed by on the last day or thereabouts. Wanted to stop but everyone was tired and dirty from playing at the waterfalls. Glad I made it in time to Mighty Moes - actually about 3 times - before they closed.

Mighty Moe's Pastrami and Corned Beef Reubens, as well as the various other pastrami and corned beef sandwiches are now available at Butter is Better. Where you can also enjoy the delicious air-conditioning. They will also be on offer through Meals on Wheels. But not the air-conditioning.

The Orchard is closed permanently. A chance it will re-open under another name closer to CM.

That was fast! Some of these C.M. establishments have to be visited in the first month or two or there is a chance one will miss them. Guess I must have passed by on the last day or thereabouts. Wanted to stop but everyone was tired and dirty from playing at the waterfalls. Glad I made it in time to Mighty Moes - actually about 3 times - before they closed.

Mighty Moe's Pastrami and Corned Beef Reubens, as well as the various other pastrami and corned beef sandwiches are now available at Butter is Better. Where you can also enjoy the delicious air-conditioning. They will also be on offer through Meals on Wheels. But not the air-conditioning.

Thanks for that! Good news. I'll be by in the next couple of days.

• 2 weeks later...

Understand it was a landlord related issue. Shame.

Given the rumored landlord of some neighboring property, not to mention the residents of said neighnoring property, I could understand how live music outdoors might not be fully appreciated.

Sorry, what neighbours? It's pretty isolated and the music was not that loud.

I heard that ... Close to the restaurant, A Jirung Resident Resort& Village, people are doing meditation there every Sunday. Live music disturbs them a lot .... nobody concerns ...