Where To Buy Good Helmet?

There's a little bike shop virtually opposite Tham Thai restaurant in Bangrak, on the bend heading towards Fisherman's Village just after the 7-11 on the corner of Ghost Road. I bought one of my helmets there, made in germany (the piss pot looking type). It was 500 baht cheaper than OHM(the place you mention above). They have other helmets there too, can't remember if I saw the one you're after, but it might be worth a try.

You can try the motorbike shop on the left just after the Bophut traffic lights (if heading away from Chaweng, towards Maenam). They have a decent selection. If you go into the main shop and go through to back left corner, they have an accessories/parts shop out the back selling helmets, jackets, etc.

OHM's motor cycle shop in chaweng. You cannot miss it it is on the way to lamui from chaweng on the ring road has loads on nice bikes outside and some mice helmets inside

they got human helmets also. shows how good they are that they cater for all human and non human. or i would not have a helmet. It is not hard to find me with out my helmet as i am bright green.