Thai Business Partner

Hi, I am looking for Thai business partner, to set up a business anywhere in Thailand, but have to be equal investment fifty fifty 50% each. I am willing invest One Million Thai Bath, 34,000.00 USA$. So can be any business, but I have very good experiences in Restaurant ( Middle east food, Fish and Chips shop) , Tyre shop or can be any other business, but I am looking for honest, reliable person, and hard working person, can be female or male.

So in this case, can give me opportunity to get work permit, hope make good money, and be happy and enjoy life, and look into bright site of life.

But business I am looking for the same investment, one million Bath each.

Please if you have any good idea or do you know someone, or have some good thought just answer my request, not get out of the track.

Thanks for all your help

Boy r in for some fun giggle.gif

If any Nigierans get hold of u probably best to ignore them...

By the way the 50/50 doesnt work in Thailand

Good luck....

The law says 49/51, Thai get 51. I know many foreigners have found a Thai front partner by giving the Thai partner some cut and receiving grantee that they have already sold the business to the foreigner but not recorded yet. You can work with a good accountant to set this up.